Want to present you an Android client for Home Assistant on which i worked in last months.
Note: this thread has been created only for posting here updates that Ariela receives. For any issues, requests etc, please use this thread: Ariela - Home Assistant Android Client
Some of the key features of the app:
- MQTT device sensors
- lovelace configuration
- device tracker using GPS + battery information
- new Home Assistant AUTH support
- ability to search Home Assistant server while configuring
- ability to configure the app for external usage ( the app will differentiate when its running on local network
or remote and it will try to connect remotely only if this is configured)
- small memory footprint
- Firebase notifications support
- widgets support
The application is still in development so please let me know what kind of features you would like to see in it.
Lovelace cards supported: http://ariela.surodev.com/2019/02/15/lovelace-cards/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Ariela-Home-Assistant-Android-client-343298616397657
HANotify component download: https://github.com/MCrissDev/HANotify
Ariela website : http://ariela.surodev.com/
Ariela Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/arielahomeassistant
- Open Ariela and fallow the setup instructions
- Note that automatic server discovery will work only if your Home Assistant server is running on http mode with default 8123 server. If you are using https or running on another port you can skip this.
- If you choose to manually enter your server, the entry must be something similar with : http://192.168.1.10:8123 or https://myserver.duckdns.com:8123 (change 8123 with the port your server is running)
- After the Ariela says that the connection is successful the credentials screen will going to appear.
If running Home Assistant version lower then 0.78 leave the username blank and fill the password only. If you are running Home Assistant 0.78 or greater, put your user name and password and hit connect. As a option the weblogin is also available.
Some useful documentation of Ariela can be found here: http://ariela.surodev.com/category/documentation/
Patreon support: developing Ariela is done in the spare time. Because of that some features or bugs fixing may arrive later then i wish. If you want to help me by putting more time in Ariela development, introduce new features, fixing bugs etc you can do this by using Patreon. It is not required to use this service, but any help i will really appreciate it. Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/arielahomeassistant
Download free version (ads enabled):
Download PRO version: