Ariela - Home Assistant Android Client - Updates Thread

The WEB ui interface in Ariela it should work same as in Chrome for example. Can you confirm the issue is only in Ariela?

Yes, i confirm the issue is with Ariela only. in chrome the swipe card works as intended.

in Ariela, the card is displayed, but it doesn’t “swipe”. If you poke the progress bar (bottom slider line) it jumps, but it’s uncontrollable.

Hello everyone,

In the next period (until 20 April) i will be traveling so updates to Ariela will not be available like it was until now. After 20, the updates rate will be like normal.
Sorry for inconvenience.

I will investigate this.

Is there any limitations on the size of floorplan-drawings in ariela? It doesn’t show up for me, just a black bar.

I’m experiencing some problems streaming my cameras using the generic platform. Sorry if I missed it in a post above.

When opening the camera in the Ariela app a spinning wheel just shows and nothing happens.
If I open the lovelace on the same device in my chrome browser I get the stream immediately.

Any clues?

Can you share a picture from the spinning wheel and camera? Thank you. Also if you can send the logs it would be great.

I did the process after enabling debugging mode and did also sent you a Screenshot. I hope you have received it :slight_smile:

Thanks for looking into it.

I saw it. I see that you are using web ui. I will have to investigate the issue and reproduce and see what’s really happening? Quick question: in chrome / firefox on the phone, this works fine?

Yes it does.
Oh sorry I forgot to mention that!

Hi,

I tested the Find my car example and I noticed that sometimes is it not so reliable.

There’s a way to improve it? Maybe sending position more often than at status change?

Thank you in advance

Ok, i will investigate.

Maybe you can do an automation that also update the sensor of the bluetooth when the device tracker position change? Still i can add an option that will update more frequent.

Also, i am back from my travel :smiley: This means the Ariela updates will be like it was before :smiley:

Hello all,
Version 1.3.2.0 is out.
What’s new:

• updated MQTT sesors configuration
  • updated Portuguese localization
  • updated German localization

Please test it and let me know how it goes.

Hello,

Version 1.3.2.1 is out.
What’s new:

• fixed media player entity display issue
  • fixed issue with front camera detection
  • set show_header_toggle to true if not set
  • NEW: Spanish localization

Please test it and let me know how it goes. Thank you.

Hello all,

Version 1.3.2.2 is out.
What’s new:

• NEW: webview mode: added possibility to refresh page (reload)
  • added ability to scroll badges in order to fit more items
  • fixed Fan speed selection issue
  • other UI changes

Please test it and let me know how it goes. Thank you.

Regarding webview in v1.3.2.2, I don’t see “webview mode” in settings. Is it the same as Settings>UI>WebUI?

Yes. That is the mode :smiley:

1 Like

hi @Ionut , i use this automation:

service: notify.android
  data_template:
    title: cam
    data:
      image: 'https://img.elo7.com.br/product/zoom/17BB2A6/sapo-cururu-galinha-pintadinha.jpg' 

And i receive this notify on my cellphone:

But when i click on frog, the image does not get large. any alternative?

since last nights upgrade to 0.92 Arielas fcm-component seems broken:
getting this on my server console:

2019-04-25 08:08:56 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.homeassistant] Integration fcm-android not found when trying to verify its notify platform.

so, not getting push notifications anymore :confused:

Components are created in <config>/custom_components/<integration name>/ . Always make sure you create at least an empty __init__.py file in that folder.

In custom_components/fcm-android/ folder please create a file called __init__.py

I will update also the repository with new instructions.
Please let me know if works :smiley:

My HANotify component is recognised, but just causes HA to hang on start-up. Pretty much have to disable it for now until whatever causing it is fixed.