Ariela - Home Assistant Android Client - Updates Thread

I see, can you enable debug mode in Ariela please and send me the logs so i can investigate? (do not forget to reproduce the issue before that). Thank you

How often does the Ariela Tracker update home assistant if you have it set to 1 min and 50 meters ??

Thanks

The time period will have the priority in order to send the updates.
Have few questions:

1. do you have permanent notifications on?
  2. do you use the exit function from Ariela to close the app?
  3. do you have the GPS tracking set to high accuracy?

Hello all,
Version 1.3.1.1. is out
What’s new:

• fixed issue with sending MQTT step counter data
  • fixed badges issue when the image is not properly displayed
  • other improvements

Please test it and let me know how it goes. Thank you.

Yes have permanent notifications on
To be honest either leave it or just close without using exit
Not sure how to set gps acuracy - maybe customise entity - I can see it is set to 13 ??

Thanks

I know HA 0.9 just came out, but I’m really excited about the new remote UI feature in HA Cloud! The url it generates doesn’t seem to work as an external server URL for Ariela pro though.

Any idea why this is and whether it will be able to be fixed?

More likely the web socket is not really exposed to that URL. I believe that is a different kind of communication between the HA server and nabu casa. I will have to investigate this, and its nothing to be fixed, just new implementation :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello everybody,
Version 1.3.1.2 is out
What’s new:

• improved device tracker updates period
  • improved widgets response
  • NEW: show confirm logout dialog (useful for accidental press)

Please test it and let me know how it goes. Thank you.

Wow. Great work. I tested it for few days and I noticed that values are not loaded in Ariela while present in HA frontend.

Can you explain exactly what values are not loaded? Thank you :smiley:

Has Ariela got the ability to manage multiple homes, ie multiple instances of home assistant on separate urls. Google Home lets you setup multiple homes with different credentials so you can sync the different home assistants with them. Your app looks great and I would prefer to use it if possible.

Somewhere next week this function should be available. :smiley:

Hello everybody,
Version 1.3.1.3 is out.
What’s new

• NEW: support for Nabu Casa server connection
  • fixed application crash at startup
  • add user agent to web login
  • support for Baidu TTS
  • updated Polish localization

Please test it and let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Sure, look at the screenshot in a web browser:

and the same situation on ariela

Please enable debug mode in Ariela and send me the logs so i can investigate. Thank you.

Great looking forward to testing it.

1 Like

I just wanted to configure manual casa access, but found no place to configure it. How do I do this?

You can do that when you first setup the credentials, or you can go to Ariela -> Settings -> Server Connection -> External IP. Please let me know if works :smiley:

My bad, I copied everything including /lovelace/default-view , so I got an error. Works like a charm now!

1 Like

Glad to hear its working :smiley: