Australia - Electrically Certified Hardware

I went for the individual plugs for this reason.
Otherwise the strip would have been perfect for me.

1 Like

yeah i agreeā€¦ tho for $39 delivered - its not too bad as a smart power strip ! and gives at least a little info about how much power the ā€œgroupā€ is consuming rather than nothing at all :man_shrugging:

Off topic but kind of still on topic:
Anyone in Melbourne (or east coast) willing to 3D print a CC2531 case for me, like this one? Happy to pay for time, material and postage.

Iā€™d be happy to give you mine ā€¦ i moved to a Conbee ā€¦ but Iā€™m in Adelaide. If you donā€™t get any takers, let me know ā€¦

1 Like

Do you think the controller / blinds can be made to work with Home Assistant?

Anyone flashed the DETA Smart downlights from bunnings using Tuya convert?

There is a template on blackadder, but flashing says serial?

Out of curiosity why did you move to Conbee? Iā€™ve been Zigbee2mqtt for a while and every once in a while something bugs out and i have to set the whole thing up again. Starting to think about different options

Hi,

I can certainly print one for you no charge, might be a couple of days as currently updating the printer, in Carrum/Bonbeach

Howdy - just ā€œgeneralā€ performance and stability I think. Not that I truley gave it a chance as Iā€™ve still got some senspors connected to Xiaomi gateways, but I did find it dropped connection to Xioami Temp sensors a bit too often. It could just have been a distance problem, so I bought the CC2530 to make a router, but then in the meantime the ConBee became available at a reasonable price on AmazonAU.

So in short - not a lot of science behind it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just flashed the 7w one using Tuya-Convert. No problem flashing OTA at all. Used the same GPIO from blackadder to for ESPHome. Exactly the same as the Mirabella downlight.

1 Like

Cheers mate.

On another note, im selling a heap of automation stuffs, inbox me if interested as not sure you can list on here

Not yet. Havenā€™t pick any up.

Thanks David! I will PM you.

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for smart blinds for a while now and I just noticed the Smart Home Products motorised roller blinds at Bunnings.

There is also a controller that allows them to be interfaced with the Grid Connect system.

These look great and the pricing appears very good as well. The respective products are:

Does anyone know if they (and in particular the controller) would be compatible with HA?

Thanks.

3 Likes

So I went and got one and it works with Tuya Convert!
Same template as the Zemismart too. Iā€™ll submit template and info later :grin:

Awesome! Good to know!

What did you get?

Happy to do it for you.
PM me if you still need this

Sorry having a conversation within a thread is a bit wrong I suppose.
I purchased a Connect Smart 2 Gang Wall Switch from Harvey Norman and was able to flash it with Tuya Covert OTA. It is a rebadged Zemismart KS-811 2 Gang Switch and those are supposed to have been updated to block OTA flashing.
I have uploaded the template: https://templates.blakadder.com/connect_smarthome_CSH-SWTCH2.html

1 Like

I wonder if they will be cheaper when Big-W get them in, since they are made by laser co.