AWTRIX 3 - Blueprint for creating simple apps for dummies

Hmm… strange.

read this

подивись у лог файл. там мають бути помилки - покажи мені їх.
дякую.

wow that’s so cool i thanks my awtrix goes great !

a question if i wana scrool in a same app all my rooms temperatures was it possible ?

Create 2, 3 … N apps with different sensors in rooms.
AWTRIX firmware do not support “pages”.

1 Like

I’m stuck here:
Fehler: UndefinedError: ‘float object’ has no attribute ‘text’

Thanks for your good work your posts helped me a lot to automate text messages. Now i want to go the last step and master entitys :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, if you are trying to use the templates above, you have to adapt it to the new version. Paste your template here, to get some help.

1 Like

Hi, with latest HA update I get a warning that payload template will not be supported anymore. Could you update the custom component pls?

Thx in advance

1 Like

Oops. Strange. What HASS version?

I see

2 Likes

Good morning,

yes warning came in with version 2024.8.0

hotfix pushed

“version”: "0.3.15

2 Likes

You are awesome, fixed! love your component & blueprint. So easy for dummies. Question: is it possible to install the icon automatically when defined? I mean no problem to do it manually, but automatically would be better :slight_smile:

Btw I think I get the wrong icon for the moon phase at default setting for the weather service. (Also not quite sure if it’s working for the forecast?) Do I have to override them actually?

1 Like

Sorry for the silly question. But how did you fix it? You only copied the new blueprint on the previous one with the link of the first post? Thank you.

1 Like

No, you have to update the custom component shown in HACS. Very easy, one click, restart, ready.

2 Likes

Ah so easy!! Thanks!!

tbh, i do not use weather in component
tbh, right now the blueprint cover all weather functionality without component
tbh, now you can use a new component without MQTT at all - with auto -discovery and more features

where i should get an icon? lametric?
when i should install an icon? on each time when template is running?

do you know what you can put here full url path instead on icon no?
try.
just try

service: awtrix.awtrix_bedroom_push_app_data
data:
  name: Test
  data:
    text: Hello, AWTRIX Light!
    rainbow: true
    icon: "https://developer.lametric.com/content/apps/icon_thumbs/188"
    duration: 5
    pushIcon: 2
    lifetime: 60
    repeat: 1

awtrix (20)

1 Like

Good questions, lametric and when executing the blueprint? I have no clue, just asking if possible. But maybe that would be better automated in AWTRIX? May I ask why you built a release without mqtt? Do you see advantages not using it?

No I didn’t know this, cool function. I thought I have to download the icons always. Great :smiley: