Best most powerful zigbee stick?

Looks like I have to repair everything - kept coming up with an error requesting I change pan_id - so I have and now it works but I have to repair each device. My question is can I use the Zigstar coordinator with cc2530 router.

1 Like

Maybe it helps with USB port interference when plugged in directly rather than via an extender cable?

1 Like

Yes,you can you,first thing what you will pair will be CC2530 Router and then the rest of devices.

when is about USB3.0.nothing helps.

You are probably using the HA add-on and never changed repo when the Daniel Welch repo was deprecated.

Many people fall for what they think is a cool design rather than looking closely on the specs :rofl:

you’re right I didn’t - have now.

can only pair one at the moment - the others won’t pair which is the best firmware if I wanted to re-flash them.

Edit - Paired them - got phillips dimmer switches and sengled lights to pair

I had to missed it too. Where is the info that Daniel Welch repo is deprecated from?
What is correct repo URL?

this is the correct repo :

here you read :

This is now a deprecated repository. To install the official add-on please visit: https://github.com/zigbee2mqtt/hassio-zigbee2mqtt#installation

1 Like

I’ve recently updated to the current version of zigbee2mqtt is 1.21 - on the previous version I could see on the log if I pressed a button on my phillips dimmer switch - I’ve paired with my zigstar usb stick but there is so much more info on the log, I can’t see where the info for any button press.

1 Like

Change log to info,warning.
I think now is on debug.

Thanks, think that has worked.

I’ve got a Philips dimmer switch (324131137411) which was on the zigbee compatible list (no longer) and working before I upgraded to the zigstar stick - it’s been sniffed out by the stick but doesn’t register any key presses - anyone else has the same dimmer switch. I’ve got two so I really want it to work.

I have finally been able to test the Zigbee start v4. In my case the port was still the same, so basically I just had to stop the container, change the usb stick and restart it.

I have a problem with lights and switches but it seems it is related to zigbee2mqtt more than with the stick. Hope it get fixed soon.

User xyzroe come up with idea to build a customisable firmware for our LAN Coordinator.
Firmware is based on ZiGate-Ethernet.
And was completely rewriten to match our PCB and required functions.

Want to present to you our new MultiTool for flashing ZigStar LAN Gateway without the need of Python or command line.
Features:

• Restart LAN and ZigBee over network
  • Firmware flashing over network for CC2652P
  • NVRAM Erase/Restore

Screenshots

Hi, I bouht just now a lan version from tindie. I’m a little bit confused. Bouhgt without WT32-ETH01. So I can’t use lan stick with lan without this WT32-ETH01 only with usb?

LAN Version is working in 2 modes:

• USB(you need only top board without WT32-ETH01)
  • LAN( you need Fully Assembled version)

If you get without WT32-ETH01,then you can use it like USB Stick only,when you will get your WT32-ETH01 then you can attach it and will work over LAN also.
So basically you are flexible.

Ok, then is it possibel to add this WT32-ETH01 to my order and pay it that 15 USD somehow?

1 Like