Bosch Solution 2000 / 3000 Alarm Integration

Mine is also set to disable :frowning:

I canā€™t connect to the B426M at all via A-Link with that field Enabled - took me quite a while to figure out how to reset it back to Disable since getting into the B426M via web browser and changing the configuration didnā€™t stickā€¦

Yeah, it reads the config out of the panel on startup, so settings from the web browser wonā€™t stick. It might be worth getting a DLA so you can update the panels firmware.

Do i still need the wifi module to get this to integrate? I feel like thats a dumb question but we have the 3000 and have never used it since it was installed 3 years ago.

You need the network module

Couple of new features:
There is now a faults sensor that lists out the current faults on your panel
and there is a entity service that allows you to set the date and time on your panel.

2 Likes

Has Bosch released the latest firmware yet or still in testing?

I had a similar problem with it dropping every 3 minutes.
The fix was to use an access code with master code access. The access code I was using had just arm/disable permissions.

still in testing unfortunately, think they found some bugs that they are working through.

Iā€™ve just pushed the release that checks for this now

1 Like

So the IP Module firmware has been released:

Just waiting for the panel firmware still, bosch are just working through a patch at the moment

1 Like

Do you know what their plans are once the firmware is out? Would they be advertising ā€œWorks with Home Assistantā€?

How do we flash the new firmware? Any instructions you can point us to?

Iā€™d suggest waiting for the new panel firmware 2.1.2 and A-Link Plus V6.1.16 to be released first and updating to A-Link Plus V6.1.16, then panel 2.1.2 before the B426M. This is based on this in the release notes ā€œCustomers need to upgrade A-Link Plus to version V6.1.16, and upgrade Solution 2000/3000 control panels to firmware V2.1.2.ā€

This is the only documentation Iā€™ve found on upgrading the B426M.

Hi Sanjay - wanted to say thanks for such an awesome integration! Had it up and running in 2 minutes and it is very user friendly. Thanks again for the great work!!

Does the default master code work for this? Both my own assigned code and the default code still drop me out every 3 minutes and the Solution 3000 connection status entity just stays Disconnected permanently

Should work yeah, what errors are you seeing in the logs when you use the default master code?

If you are using the latest version of the integration, it will tell you if your user code doesnā€™t have enough permissions now.

That specific error you had previously with the history command was indicative of it being a permission problem, so if thatā€™s still happening with the default code that is a bit odd.

I suspect thats the eventual plan - though i really need to get all this code upstreamed into home assistant core so that we donā€™t need HACS. For that i need to write some tests which is something i just have not quite had time to do yet.

hey mate do you have those pictures of nit wired to the 3000?

Have you got more than one area set up? Wonder if itā€™s a bug with that, had one raised earlier that had similar symptoms after setting up a second area

The new firmware seems to fix multiple areas but I wonder if that just means thereā€™s a problem with my polling implementation and multiple areas.

Not sure what Iā€™ve done but it looks like I can get it to stay connected to the HA integration nowā€¦maybe.

Just to confirm - using this integration means I canā€™t use the RSC+ app anymore right? I canā€™t seem to get into the RSC+ app anymore with my code.