Broadlink IR Climate Component

wich thread, wheere??

the component no longer works in newes hassio :confused: need something else

oh found it, smartIR

Is there a way to update climate state without actually calling the climate component?

Can explain?

Use the rest API, I asked a question about this agrees ago you just need to find the thread.

However with the new component it supports a power state sensor, so maybe not needed.

Just an FYI. I updated smartIR recently, and it is working fine. so thank you.

1 Like

Hey would love to know how did you captured these codes?

I have a slightly different remote and want to find out the codes.

Either use the learn service from the dev panel:

or this tool:

broadlink.learn doesn’t work for me, it always says cannot connect to device?

sorry wrong post

I want control my Toshiba airconditioner with brodlink , do i need both configurations .

climate:
  - platform: broadlink

&

climate:
  - platform: smartir

No. You can just use SmartIR

Thanks, How can i set Airconditioner according my room temperature sensor. I want Airconditioner “ON” when temperature is below 21° and “OFF” when temperatures is above 23°.

Thermostat card did not turn on heater when temperature goes lower then target temperature

I am also looking to sync my ESPHome IR climate component (which I am using to control my split ac) with my knx keypad climate control (schneider multitouch). Did you have anybluck with the same.

Right now I have two climate components… and not sure how making a change in knx would actually send ir commands to ac. And how any change to ac using hassio UI would change display on knx keypad.

Id not use 2 climate entities, but one - the one that holds the state. Then make an automation forwarding knx_events to it. If you need the state in Knx as well use expose.

Did you manage to find something ? Also looking for R09B remote codes.

Is this AC not compatible with the LG THINQ integration?