BTicino Door Entry for CLASSE300X13E

Where is the new API ?

Look at Firmware 1.7.19
There was a update with ā€œNew API availableā€

I dont find the release notes in the inet

1 Like

On the developer.legrand.com home page there is a banner that says:

• Deprecation of DoorEntry SDK

The DoorEntry SDK is now deprecated and its support will no longer be provided. A migration on Netatmoā€™s architecture will be done later to support SDK features for Classe 300X13E, HOMETOUCH, Classe 100X16E and EasyKit

Stay tuned on Netatmo Connect for future information

Have a look at my research based on @fquinto his firmware.

With this in place it is pretty easy to expose it to homebridge or ha.

Basically any SIP client can connect to the camera/audio as long as you include a special attribute in the first SIP request:
a=DEVADDR:20

This signals the answering machine to auto pickup the call and activate the hardware to stream srtp towards the client.

For simplicity I exposed it on nonTLS ports and added test users for my own clients.

Read up and join the research and development.

If you know some python it might be ported quite quickly to HA if there is a decent SIP python library.

1 Like

Ok i want to know vos did you do step by step to do it with my biticino class 100x

I see there is pretty useable API:

Do I understand correctly it is officially available only on the CL300 EOS, but not on the CL100 phones with WiFi?

How is it tied to the cloud exactly? Can it all be called locally?

Is there any method to present my Bticino 300X13E to my HA without losing the original functionality to work with the APP door entry?

GitHub - fquinto/bticinoClasse300x: BTicino Classe 300X13E and C100X :blush:
It doesnā€™t disable the app but you gain MQTT too

And if there is firmware update of the Bticino 300X13E this hack is lost?

You have two options:

• do not update the device
  • patch the new firmware

Iā€™ve used both over time. Iā€™m now one version behind and I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever update.

Well, as they are releasing versions very frequently, you could patch the new version again if necessary and thatā€™s it.

When it comes to generate the firm I have some doubts, I have opened a github usue to see if they help me.

Are you on the Alexa-integrated version of the intercom? That might not work. But Netatmo does offer APIs for that device.

My firmware version is 1.7.19 but I donā€™t see any alexa options.

The linux firmware creation process does not match the video uploaded here. I have more questions that I donā€™t know how to answer

I have doubts about the question in the image and the following questions:

Do you want to download the firmware [y] or use an available firmware [n]?
Enter the BTICINO root password (pwned123):
Do you want to create an SSH key [y] or use your SSH key [n]? (y/n):
Do you want to remove Sig files [y] or keep them [n]? (y/n):
Do you want to install MQTT [y] or no [n]? (y/n):
Do you want to be notified when a new firmware is available [y] or not [n]? (y/n):

thanks

can you help me?

Can you send a pic of your intercom with the screen on? Just to confirm the model. Because the C300X has received maybe 2 updates over the past 18 months so Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s the model you have.

This is my device

Yep, thatā€™s the one. The instructions on fquintoā€™s repo should work. Youā€™ll need a windows machine to upload the firmware. What OS/distro are you using to modding the firmware?

i have a windows 11 23h2 for upload but the problem is in debian 12 for create the firm

Do you want to download the firmware [y] or use an available firmware [n]? y
Enter the BTICINO root password (pwned123): you pick this one
Do you want to create an SSH key [y] or use your SSH key [n]? (y/n): up to you (n if unsure)
Do you want to remove Sig files [y] or keep them [n]? (y/n): y
Do you want to install MQTT [y] or no [n]? (y/n): y
Do you want to be notified when a new firmware is available [y] or not [n]? (y/n): n