Installed one of our add-ons? Leave a reply and like this topic! Thx!
AppDaemon is a loosely coupled, multithreaded, sandboxed python execution environment for writing automation apps for Home Assistant home automation software. It also provides a configurable dashboard (HADashboard) suitable for wall mounted tablets.
This add-on runs the AppDaemon v2.x.x branch.
The v2.x.x version is not backward compatible with the AppDaemon v3.x.x branch.
The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other Hass.io add-on.
Add our Hass.io add-ons repository to your Hass.io instance.
Add the following URL:
- Install the “AppDaemon2” add-on.
- Start the “AppDaemon2” add-on
- Check the logs of the “AppDaemon2” add-on to see if everything went well.
Please read the documentation for more information about the use and configuration of this add-on.
This is an active open-source project. We are always open to people who want to use the code or contribute to it. We’ve set up a separate document for our contribution guidelines.
Thank you for being involved!
You can always get support here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!
You have several options to get them answered:
- The Home Assistant Discord Chat Server for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue on GitHub:
- Open an issue for the addon: AppDaemon2
- For a general repository issues or add-on ideas open an issue here
We will do our best to help you out!
Repository on GitHub
Looking for more add-ons?
The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as a Hassio / Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
Check out some of our other add-ons in our Community Hass.io Add-ons project.