Compact Custom Header

Same here, so I’d guess, there must be something else… :frowning:

1 Like

@VDRainer @paddy0174
Have you both done a manual refresh of your web interfaces? It looked fine for me until I refreshed the page manually.

@VDRainer, thanks for the version check. I’m running 1.4.7 so I will update and report back.

Updated to 1.4.9. …Issue persisted. Reinstalled 1.4.9… same.
Then sat at my desktop and did a ctrl+F5 to force complete refresh and it works fine on my desktop. I still have the issue on my HA android app and android chrome. Now to figure out how to force a refresh on those interfaces.

Edit:

• Cleared the HA and Chrome app cache on android and we’re good to go

Not sure if the plugin version, the clearing of the app cache or a combination of both fixed it.
Thanks for the responses.

Same issue here.

I’ve restored 1.4.8, which solves the issue. It brings back this error in the log though:

though it doesn’t seem to have any effect (I can see in the frontend just yet…)

would be best to have a version without either issue…:wink:

Probably have to wait for the new project, best If @mayker continues to put his effort into that than fixing something that is end of life

Hello @mayker long time no see/talk. I was actually wondering if you ever got to fix the wrap: false setting for swipe groups?

But after reading the thread a bit it seems you are working on a new version of CCH?

Anyways I hope you are doing well, I will come back more often to check for current status etc.

Never got to it, I apologize. I will have the new project out soonish, but it will no longer contain swipe navigation. I need to try to keep projects separate from now on. That being said, swipe navigation is the next project on the list to be rewritten.

2 Likes

I don’t really rely on swipe-nav (it makes HA bug out sometimes and require me to log in again, which happens if you refresh and swipe immediately afterwards).

Well I knew I have read somewhere that you were working on a replacement for CCH (completely new right?). That is really cool I am curious what you have changed and removed/added in comparison to its older brother XD.

Thanks for the reply.

looking forward to that!
in the meantime, did you ever have a chance to look at the latest iteration’s error of the silly misplaced place to click in the menu?:

and

and how we could take that out? Ive reverted to previous version, but obviously each has their own minor issues:

hope you could fix it.

This isn’t an issue in the new project and at this point CCH will receive no more updates. I know it’s an annoying issue, but please just hang tight for a little longer.

1 Like

Ok thanks, will do! Glad the issue is recognized👍

Are you saying when the new version is released we will need to add back the seperate swipe navigation card? I thought you depreciated that when it was merged into CCH?

To my knowledge they were released as two separate mods, the swipe-navigation could be used when people didn’t want to use CCH. Not entirely sure though.

However mayker did mention he will rewrite swipe nav after he finishes this project.

I am really curious to what the new CCH will be like. And ofc swipe-nav which is awesome but very buggy for me (like I mentioned in the post above).

1 Like

Jim is correct. The swipe nav in CCH was very slightly ahead of the stand alone, but both versions had their issues. The new custom header and swipe navigation will stay separated.

1 Like

You mentioned a footer a few months back, will that be in the new CCH?

Yes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any ETA so I can plan my release around it? No hurries, just asking so I know if I should release it end of this month or that I should wait until next month (or even months haha).

This project is now depreciated and it’s replacement is Custom Header.

1 Like