Compact Custom Header
Customize the Home Assistant header!
- Compact design that removes header text.
- Style or hide anything in the header.
- Conditionally style the header based on the state of entities.
- Per user/device settings using user names, user agents, and media queries.
- Hide tabs/buttons from user’s and devices.
- Any icon button can be hidden, made into a clock with optional date, or placed in the options menu.
Visit Github for installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Read through the troubleshooting guide before posting issues here or on Github.
Conditional Styling Demo: