Compact Custom Header
Customize the Home Assistant header and much more!
- Compact design that removes header text.
- Per user/device settings.
- Style & hide anything in the header & the header itself.
- Dynamically style header elements based on entity states/attributes.
- Add swipe navigation to Lovelace for mobile devices.
- Any button can be hidden, turned into clock with optional date, or placed in the options menu.
- Hide tabs/buttons from user’s and devices.
- Set a default/starting view.
Visit Github for installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Read through the troubleshooting guide before posting issues here or on Github.
Conditional Styling Demo: