Compatibility with Cecotec conga robot vacuum?

Hello,

I was able to integrate Congatudo, now I can se my Conga 5490 state and map in Lovelace. I can also clean a zone with a mqtt.publish service, as described some posts above.

But is there any way con control with this mqtt command (or any other way) the water level and speed fan?

Right now I can select a zone ussiong a input-select, then convert that to the correct zone id and send the mqtt command with a button. I would like to be able to select also fan speed (don’t know how) and water level (already possible with select.water_grade) and use them in the mqtt command.

Thank you very much.
Lukeid

PD: Lo he escrito en inglés para que sirva a más gente, pero una respuesta en español también me vale. :slight_smile:

Hi all, for so specific questions you need to go and ask the developers, you can use the github from congatudo or the telegram group mentioned above.

what the way to upgrade to the newest version Valetudo : 2022.01.0 ?

Hello,

MQTT seems to work, but the robot is not to be found.
Downloading the nw firmware in the robot did work I think, becourse the robot beept about 20 sec after the download command.

Any idea ?

Did you followed all the steps? If the addon is not finding the robot maybe the change of the internal servers in the robot not worked properly. If you updated the firmware i the robot maybe you need to do all the steps again.

Hello,

for selecting fan speed and water level in mqtt command, here is what I use :slight_smile:

- service: mqtt.publish
    data:
      topic: valetudo/IDENTIFIER/FanSpeedControlCapability/preset/set
      payload: 'low'

- service: mqtt.publish
    data:
      topic: valetudo/IDENTIFIER/WaterUsageControlCapability/preset/set
      payload: 'off'

For the values that can be used : MQTT Explorer can help :

Espero que ayude
Pat

I"m also looking for a fix like that

I have IR codes if you want

That would be great
Thank you

btw did you find any other way of intergrating it ?

I tried to retrieve the code from an esp with ir
but the code is different everytime i click the same button

the codes I’m using

start clean: JgAUAGEfGTEvGTIXMhcYMTIXGDEyAA0FAAAAAA==
  back to base: JgA4AF8hGDIvGRgyLxoXMhcyMBkvq2MiFzIvGhcyMBkXMhcyMhcwqmUgFzIwGRcyMBkXMhgyLxovAA0F
  pause: JgAUAF8hGDIyFjIXMhcXMjIXFzIyAA0FAAAAAA==

another way is with alexa routines and alexaMediaPlayer. but it requires official Cecotec alexa skill and internet conexion

Thanks!
But how did you send it to the Conga ?
The switch i made looks like this

switch:
  - platform: template
    name: "Robot Vacuum 1590 turn on"
    turn_on_action:
      remote_transmitter.transmit_raw:
       code: [3039, -1018, 719, -1490, 1510, -735, 1482, -710, 1508, -710, 745, -1504, 1496, -710, 745, 
        -1490, 1509]

Buenas,

¿Qué modelo tienes? Yo tengo el 6090 y he configurado todo, ya no me conecta a la app pero tampoco al HA, no sé si me puedes ayudar, o alguien del hilo. Gracias!

1 Like

Revisa que hayas puesto la IP del HA y no de la conga, le ha pasado a micha gente!

Hola.
Despues de instalarlo tengo este error:

s6-overlay-suexec: fatal: can only run as pid 1

Alguna solución. (estoy empezando con esto de HA)

Hola a todos, tengo el mismo problema que Jaime.
En mi caso, el error “s6-overlay-suexec: fatal: can only run as pid 1” se produce al iniciar el addon Congatudo (beta), que es el único que puedo instalar. El addon no beta, ni siquiera se instala, se produce el siguiente error:

• manifest for adrigzr/valetudo-conga:homeassistant-2022.02.0-conga.0 not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown

Agradecería cualquier ayuda.

Gracias.

1 Like

Deberíais de preguntar en el grupo de Telegram, esas preguntas son para los desarrolladores de la app…

Hola! He conseguido hacer funcionar la Conga 1790 con Smart Life y localtuya por si a alguno le sirve.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m trying to connect to my 6090 via SSH but I get the following error message:

root@TinaLinux:~# > echo "192.168.5.27 cecotec.das.3irobotix.net cecotec.download.3irobotix.net cecotec.log.3irobotix.net cecotec.ota.3irobotix.net eu.das.3irobotics.net eu.log.3irobotics.net eu.ota.3irobotics.net cecotec-das.3irobotix.net
  cecotec-log.3irobotix.net cecotec-upgrade.3irobotix.net cecotec-download.3irobot
  ix.net"
  -ash: 192.168.5.27 cecotec.das.3irobotix.net cecotec.download.3irobotix.net cecotec.log.3irobotix.net cecotec.ota.3irobotix.net eu.das.3irobotics.net eu.log.3irobotics.net eu.ota.3irobotics.net cecotec-das.3irobotix.net cecotec-log.3irobotix.net cecotec-upgrade.3irobotix.net cecotec-download.3irobotix.net: Filename too long

anyone know what I’m doing wrong? ty