Custom Component: Dreame Vacuum

Hello,

When i try to connect my L20 Ultra to my home assistant I get “No supported devices found in this Xiaomi Miio cloud account on selected country.”. I cant figure out what I am doing wrong, is the L20 U no added or is it that I use the Dreame app and not the Xiaomi app? Thankful for all ideas!

@tasshack
Please add support for L10s pro ultra heat. I have a dreamehome app

I do not know if it is correlated, but right now when I try the latest beta with every option off and low-resolution map I get this error

Ten błąd pochodzi z niestandardowej integracji.

Rejestrator: custom_components.dreame_vacuum.dreame.map
Źródło: custom_components/dreame_vacuum/dreame/map.py:6269
integracja: Dreame Vacuum (dokumentacja, Problemy)
Pierwsze zdarzenie: 18:00:49 (2 zdarzenia)
Ostatnio zalogowany: 18:00:49

Map render Failed: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/config/custom_components/dreame_vacuum/dreame/map.py", line 6025, in render_map image = self.render_objects(cached_layers, map_data, robot_status, station_status, image, object_scale) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File "/config/custom_components/dreame_vacuum/dreame/map.py", line 6508, in render_objects or self.config.mopping_settings ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AttributeError: 'MapRendererConfig' object has no attribute 'mopping_settings'

And after a few seconds my home assistant core stuck, becomes unavailable and I have to reboot the device

If you could add the device that means it is supported but you have actually found a bug that happens when all of the objects are disabled and you can bypass it by enabling at least one of the icon, name, order, suction_level, water_volume, cleaning_times or cleaning_mode objects until I fix this on the next Beta release.

@tasshack
Stuck and reboot problem appeared because I had previously roborock s50 and Xiaomi vacuum map extractor. When I got rid of them I was finally able to successfully add new dreame vacuum with all the features from the list and with high res map.

Btw L10s Pro Ultra Heat is found as model : r2338a

Im sure it has asked before, and couldnt find this from github, but is there “pin and goto” option available ?

Was thinking like moving robot near trash bin to clean it from hairs etc…

Awesome job btw !

dreame_vacuum.vacuum_goto service is available on Beta.

2 Likes

Hi, under the map I don’t see the option to clean by room selection, but I only see Zone Cleanup and Pin & Go. Did I do something wrong?

Open card config and press Generate Rooms Config button.

I found it, thank you!

Appreciate you sharing this useful information.!

Hi there,

I am trying to set up my L20s with the current beta version (awesome work, thank you!). I was able to set up the device and also add a card (using the “xiaomi-vacuum-map-card”). Everythings great, I think, but I am missing a button to switch cleaning modes. I guess I’ll have to add that myself manually?

Is the dreame-vacuum-card that was shown above usable already (looks great!)?

Hello. When I select the rooms I want to clean in Home Assistant, the vacuum still cleans all my rooms. How to make the vacuum cleaner really clean only the rooms that I specify on the map in Home Assistant? Does it somehow depend on the settings in the mobile phone?

Probably pressing the wrong button on the card.

Work in progress.

1 Like

I do not know what I am doing wrong. Under the map I select the item Rooms, select for example two rooms on the map and press the icon to start the vacuum cleaner. The vacuum cleaner still cleans all the rooms.

• Delete the card
  • Press add and select the card
  • Select vacuum entity
  • Select camera entity (Current map, not the saved one)
  • Press generate rooms config
  • Save

I’m done with that. But if I choose the Rooms option from the three options (Zone Cleanup, Pin & Go, Rooms) and mark only two rooms on the map and press the Start icon, all the rooms start cleaning.

1 Like

Just bought the A1 lawnmower today. Would it be possible to add it to the supported models or is this strictly for vacuums? Thanks.

I think more than 100 supported vacuums are enough for one project also project name is dreame-vacuum not dreame-lawnmower.

1 Like