[Daikin] BRP069B41 module New firmware 1_14_78 safe?

Can you explain what is the “log flush fix” thing, please? And where is that option? Thanks.

i forgot, after disabling out of home in DOC i did the diag scan with cleaning error log option in Onecta. Then i was able to add them.

It’s this fix from GoranKis that works

Same here but i found solution…
I have crate account to help you all.
So, i just run diagnostic from Onecta and select clear error. After 60 seconds of testing i cancel and click to reboot devices. 1 deviced get updated. I repeted several times and all devices get updated.
Before that 4 devices getting stucked in update loop.
I hope i helped everyone.
Greetengs from Croatia.

You need to fix one device at a time and keep trying.

2 Likes

I tried all of the proposed fixes but unfortunately I still can see only one device out of 4, the others don’t show up in the network so I can’t run the diagnostic on them

Thanks everyone. I got mine fixed through the diagnostics trick.

Strangely, I still could operate my AC through home assistant, only the Onecta app was not working.

I’ve been able to add 1 of my 3 Stylish units to Onecta using the diagnostics trick. I’ll add the other 2 later. Thanks everyone for offering the support which Daikin doesn’t.

Same here, two devices cannot be controlled by app anymore. App states offline, update in progress for 2 days now. I power cycled the AC by switching off the outside units. Did not help.

same app not work, ha works

App is scanning for 10 minutes now and found my 2 units. But no error statement or anything. Do I need to do something else?

Made an acc to comfirm this. My unit is offline so tried to reconnect it several times. While connection was successful, the unit was shown as offline.
Now, in settings and diagnostics, I could see the unit. I selected it. So after 3 times, my unit is online npw wothout the update. Wont click on that again :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I have 5 units Daikin stylish, after the update all the units stucks.
After yours tips I try several time and finally work to 4/5 units conected and work properly in the app.
Only 1 unit make me crazy. I try to reset-reconect so many times but nothing.
When I try to connect in SP2-3 the green led flash 2 times and nothing. No orange led blinking.
Likes the wifi is off or disable. Everyone can help me? Thanks.

Hi simone

I have exactly the same problem. 6 stylish unit. Recovery for 5 out of 6 went ok. 1 unit i can’t revive, alao have the orange timer light blinking for wps or ssid setup. If you managed to fix that, please share how.

Regards

Identified - We have identified a possible root cause for the issue and target to release an updated ONECTA application early next week. 

If you require an urgent fix, optionally, the following steps can be performed to manually recover using the web browser on your smartphone or PC. 

Note: It is possible that these steps do not work on the first try. Please retry until successfull.
1. Identify he firmware version of your affected devices (Edit icon > Units > Select your device > WLAN Gateway > Firmware version). Verify that your device has firmware version 3_1_33.
2. From the same location, find and note down the IP address of the device. This address is referenced as {IP_ADDRESS} in steps (4) and (6).
3. Using a smartphone or PC that is connected to the same network as your Daikin device, open a web browser.
4. Navigate to the following url: http://{IP_ADDRESS}/common/clr_nw_err (Example: http://192.168.0.12/common/clr_nw_err)
5. Wait at least 1 second.
6. Navigate to the following url: http://{IP_ADDRESS}/common/reboot?mode=run (Example: http://192.168.0.12/common/reboot?mode=run)
7. Wait at least 5 seconds. If the adapter comes back online in the ONECTA application, you were successfull. If not, try these steps again until the adapter comes back online. 

Alternatively, you can perform a factory reset. 
This will restore your device to factory settings and will require a full re-onboarding. 
⚠️Your schedules and energy data will be lost by executing a factory reset.
Sep 15, 2023 - 17:23 CEST
Investigating - We are currently investigating an issue regarding the new 3.1.33 firmware of the BRP069B4x network gateway. Devices appear to stay offline after updating to this firmware version.
3 Likes

I also had this problem but solved it by resetting the WAN unit to factory settings and then reconnecting the unit to the app/network.

You can factory reset the adapter with following instructions:

On the WLAN adapter:

1. Press both “Setup” and “Mode” buttons simultaneously till all LEDs are blinking.
  2. Release both buttons.
  3. Press the “Setup” button shortly: all LEDs will start to blink quickly.
  4. Wait till the “Power” LED is continuously lit. The adapter has been reset successfully.

Diagnostic trick worked after several attempts, thanks

Somehow I managed to finish update by diagnostics trick (I dont have bootloop), but I got offline status at device. I wanted to add again my device and I think it Was mistake… I unregistered device , and after that I am trying add it again. After several minutes of info (We are adding your device to your account. It may be in several minutes) I have at the end off register some error like that: “Connecting the device to the cloud failed”. God, why I have installed that update yesterday …
I tryed reset and no results. I see device at my network in Onecta and in old Daikin app controler. But in onecta I cant add again device. Someone know what I should do with this problem?

Has anybody else noticed units running firmware 3.1.33 cannot change their fan speeds anymore. It does not work in onecta or daikin controller. You cannot switch from automatic fan speed to low noise or any other fan speed settings. Sometimes it looks like it changes it. But it will just be right back to the old setting. So on top of the update :poop:-show, we get bad firmware on top.

No offense, but i already posted how you can fix this issue two days back. I had the same issue. Read the old post in this topic, before asking what looks like a redundant question. If you have another issue, thats a different case.

1 Like

Fyi, if you have this issue too. The workaround is to just change modes with your IR remote. It will then update the values in the app as the change is then pushed from the device and not the other way around.

Official solution is online, generally here https://daikincloudsolutions.statuspage.io/ specific URL is below. Works for me as a charm.

Issue with firmware version 3.1.33 for the BRP069B4x network adapter

Identified - We have identified a possible root cause for the issue and target to release an updated ONECTA application early next week.

If you require an urgent fix, optionally, the following steps can be performed to manually recover using the web browser on your smartphone or PC.

Note: It is possible that these steps do not work on the first try. Please retry until successfull.

NOTE FROM ME: turn airco on with remote and check your DHCP / do LAN scan to find IP after a minute or so. Skip step 1-3.

1. Identify he firmware version of your affected devices (Edit icon > Units > Select your device > WLAN Gateway > Firmware version). Verify that your device has firmware version 3_1_33.

2. From the same location, find and note down the IP address of the device. This address is referenced as {IP_ADDRESS} in steps (4) and (6).

3. Using a smartphone or PC that is connected to the same network as your Daikin device, open a web browser.

4. Navigate to the following url: http://{IP_ADDRESS}/common/clr_nw_err

5. Wait at least 1 second.

6. Navigate to the following url: http://{IP_ADDRESS}/common/reboot?mode=run

7. Wait at least 5 seconds. If the adapter comes back online in the ONECTA application, you were successfull. If not, try these steps again until the adapter comes back online

1 Like