deCONZ - Official thread

Maybe a bug, there’s a recent discussion on Github.

Which Github repo?

See here: https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues?q=ikea+shortcut+button+

1 Like

I’ve just updated the firmware on my Conbee II stick, now it’s working like a charm.
Thank you for your help!!

Glad to hear that it’s working!

Morning all,

Last night I spent some hours migrating mysetup from ESXi to Hyper-V (more familiar to me) and obviously when making this move I lost my USB passthrough ability. I was OK with this as I thought I could drop the deCONZ addon and just use the HA integration to connect to the Conbee II on the host via IP. I backed up in Phoscon, did the migration (all went well) and installed the deCONZ for Windows.

Haven’t been able to resolve the following though:

• Can’t get deCONZ to run headless/as a service on my windows host. Really don’t want to go down the Pi route.

• States are not reporting on my Aqara wall switch. I can turn on and off, but can’t toggle. The switch in HA will toggle the lights on, but then I can’t toggle them off again as HA doesn’t receive confirmation of the state change and the switch goes back to the off position within a second of toggling on. At the minute my automations still work as they call the service to turn off, not toggle so it’s no biggie but it’s a problem I used to have with the built in addon and it seemed to get resolved. Are the windows versions behind the HA addon versions? EDIT: It appears my deCONZ integration is only communicating one way i.e. I can send a command to switches etc but nothing gets pushed back to HA i.e. my physical buttons don’t fire deconz_events and states don’t update. Curiously if I reboot HA it seems to poll the states but that’s all I get.

EDIT 2: Tried turning off the Windows firewall completely - hasn’t made a difference so can’t be that.

* I have 3/20 sensors that show unavailable in HA. They’re visible and working in Phoscon but for some reason I can’t get them working in HA. Fixed.

Any ideas? Also, it took me ages to work out that the API was on port 80 and I had to open it up on my host’s Windows Firewall. Are there any other ports the deCONZ integration needs? Thanks!

EDIT: Now solved! Had to do this to determine the websocket port was 8081. Opened that and it all works. Took some serious hours to find that out though!

Has anyone had any luck with the SilverCrest Radiator Thermostat from Lidl? Phoscon discovers it through the sensor search, but it doesn’t show up in the list. Device does show up in deconz and is exported to home assistant as a thermostat, it is however not functioning.

Hey all. Got two issues reported on the beta yesterday. I’ve done a lot of polishing on library and integration but caused those issues anyway. It would be nice if a couple of more deCONZ users could try the beta as to avoid issues on the final release on Wednesday

1 Like

Hi @Robban

Deconz user. Joined and installed beta a couple of hours ago - no issues noticed so far.

Anything specific I should check?

Rob

1 Like

If your automations work and devices behave as expected. No errors in log. That’s about it

Ok - so far, so good. Will continue to monitor over the next couple of days.

1 Like

Awesome! I appreciate it!

Any news about 6.11.0?
Really want to check 2.13.0 deconz’s version on the new Blitzwolf SHP-15… Bought quite a few. :smirk:

It will probably be a couple of weeks before it is deemed stable

The deconz/phoscon guys are so unsure about this beta that they have not even released it to their debian/ubuntu repo. You can only install it from source or downloading the deb and manually install with dpkg and apt-get -f

I think we should all wait

Docker is updated and I run it at home. Haven’t experienced any issues myself

Do deconz/phoscon support other types of devices that lights, switches and sensors? I’m especially interested in thermostatic valves. Just looking at deconz documentation it seems not to be the case… anybody have some experience, by chance?

It’s just device endpoints. Deconz supports thermostats

IS anyone using the xfinity keypad in home assistant? I have added it to deconz and the ancillary control is showing up in home assistant, but i am not sure what to do next to use the actual keypad with my home assistant alarm. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

You need 2.13 (IIRC) to get it working since they added some minor things the integration depends on