deCONZ - Official thread

Im not well versed in hassos but you should be able to find a way to select beta in the supervisor I think.

Indeed, in supervisor you can just change to beta… No command line needed

I have a quick question, i have the latest deconz add-on, but i am running an older firmware

2.12.06 / 19/08/2021
Firmware26660700

Should I update it, I have done it before on the windows computer, the add-on just says that we I have the latest firmware, but I assume updating to the latest shoudl be fine

If you’re satisfied with how your system performs I wouldn’t say there is a need to update

If you want to update do it from your windows machine as there is an issue updating from within add-on/container.

Hi @jonasbuhlkristiansen . How did you get you wiser sensor/temp devices working specifically?

I’m moving from the wiser hub and have deConz setup and after a while have the switches setup for lights but cant get any of the sensors to connect. Did you have to upgrade the addon specifically some how to run on a supported version? I’m currently running 6.10.0

@pergola.fabio could you please navigate me where exactly it is possible to change it? I dont see it there.

here :

Many thanks, but I still only see offical deconz add-on.

Still no news about TS011F (_TZ3000_mraovvmm) - bw-shp15?
It’s only working as a switch on/off; no data: energy & power.

Any changes coming on the next updates, that you know of, @Robban?

Have a pile of those, waiting to be connected… :sweat_smile:

You mean next deconz release? I don’t know anything explicitly about when next sta le is avail le. It’s delayed due to making sure that future device additions will be easier

1 Like

@Robban is there any way that I can use beta on home assistant on rpi, I use deconz as add-on not in docker. I enableb beta in supervisor, but I still have only stable version.
Thank you

Not that I’m aware of. Sorry

For example, there would be the Aqara E1 to support (for those who use deconz in supervisor)

I added a zigbee fan controller (model TS0501) to deconz though phoscon as a “light” and the light and fan speed controls work in deconz.

However, only one switch entity for the light shows up in home assistant, anything else to configure for a fan? so it can be controlled without going into deconz.

I didn´t really do anything special. Running 6.10.0.

I tried to add the Wiser motion sensor via Phoscon. It never really gave me a “succesful” message in Phoscon and I nevet got it to show in Phoscon. But after a restart it was available as a sensor in HA and has been working flawlessly ever since :slight_smile:

If the fan is exposed over the rest api it should be supported (or is something I don’t support yet). Enable debug logging for the integration and see what it exposes in terms of zhatype = Fan

See logs below, nothing in the debug log with type = fan

Setup

'manufacturername': '_TZ3210_lzqq3u4r',
'modelid': 'TS0501',
'name': 'On/Off light 18',
'state': {'alert': 'none',
'on': False,
'reachable': True,
'speed': 0},
'swversion': None,
'type': 'On/Off light',

Debug Log switching fan speed

2021-11-11 19:28:28 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] {"e":"changed","id":"18","r":"lights","state":{"alert":null,"on":false,"reachable":true,"speed":2},"t":"event","uniqueid":"bc:33:ac:ff:fe:0b:2d:93-01"}
2021-11-11 19:28:29 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] {"e":"changed","id":"18","r":"lights","state":{"alert":null,"on":false,"reachable":true,"speed":3},"t":"event","uniqueid":"bc:33:ac:ff:fe:0b:2d:93-01"}
2021-11-11 19:28:31 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] {"e":"changed","id":"18","r":"lights","state":{"alert":null,"on":false,"reachable":true,"speed":1},"t":"event","uniqueid":"bc:33:ac:ff:fe:0b:2d:93-01"}
2021-11-11 19:28:33 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] {"e":"changed","id":"18","r":"lights","state":{"alert":null,"on":false,"reachable":true,"speed":0},"t":"event","uniqueid":"bc:33:ac:ff:fe:0b:2d:93-01"}

Debug Log switching light

2021-11-11 19:28:52 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] {"e":"changed","id":"18","r":"lights","state":{"alert":null,"on":true,"reachable":true,"speed":0},"t":"event","uniqueid":"bc:33:ac:ff:fe:0b:2d:93-01"}
2021-11-11 19:28:54 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] {"e":"changed","id":"18","r":"lights","state":{"alert":null,"on":false,"reachable":true,"speed":0},"t":"event","uniqueid":"bc:33:ac:ff:fe:0b:2d:93-01"}

Deconz log

ZCL attribute report 0xBC33ACFFFE0B2D93 for cluster: 0x0202, ep: 0x01, frame control: 0x18, mfcode: 0x0000 

It’s probably a bug since it should identify as a fan type’: ‘On/Off light’

@Robban do you think next stable will be in next couple of days or weeks? I have few hue dimers v2 which can be detected in current version, but not able to use them. Many thanks.

I would say weeks