deCONZ - Official thread

Yes the websocket is the primary source for state changes

1 Like

Nice, thx!

1 Like

I tried to reset system (full reboot, including EWXi host) and ‘restart’ of Conbee itself (disconnectinr/reconnecting to computer), but this did not helped… maybe the frequency of errors decreased a bit, but did not dissapeared. What is confusing is that it was introduced with recent updates (HA, OS, Deconz), previously I had some responsivness issues but less frequent and never throwing such errors in the log :frowning: I tried to check phoscon logs, but these seems not to contain any usefull info. Perhaps something can be found on deconz side, but I did not found any access to logs…

It can still be an issue on deconz side. Unless you’ve added a lot of extra integrations on ha side i think it is on deconz side. Next step for you would be to get help viewing logs on deconz side and see if something is misbehaving

I did not found any way to see deconz logs… but I made some experiments. What I come up with I changed source routing in deconz configuaration to be controlled on application level (if I properly understand how it work), setting up minimal LQI to 150 and number of hops to 5:

Since then everything started to work fine again and no more errors in the log. Anyone else used this option? Any experience or suggestions for finetuning?

is this issue maybe the same?

I got the problem since 1-2 weeks.
Thanks for the hint with the log - but I cannot find a option to show/save the log at settings-integrations…?

Sorry, I have no input as on the configuration aspects on deCONZ side

I use source routing since 6 months and it’s rock solid. I configured 4 hops and LQI 160 so nearly the same parameters

Thanks! For me it is just few days, but no single glitch since change :slight_smile: I’ll probably play a bit with LQI and number of hops to squeeze the most from the system, but already very glad from this move.

I believe, the hops depends a little from the amount of plugged devices (routers) you have.
I do have much more than sensors or switches and so most of my links never touched more than two devices until the target point. So I went with 4 in order to be safe.

OK, just got hit by Eunice storm, not having electricity for 2 days… so all my systems went down and I have strange observation after restoring everything; change of routing to application managed is gone after statr… seems like configuration of deconz was somehow reset (partially, I did not lost my devices), but settings for enabling app routing, LQI and number of hops were lost… I searched around GUI, but I was not able to find any sort of Save (or even Apply) button. So this raises the question… if these options are enabled in GUI but not stored permanently, means every restart of the entire system (including deconz container) will cause reset of configuration. Are these settings really applied or is it just placebo effect? I feel lost…

Guys, a question:

In my case I had the conbee 2 running Rock solid on an pi 4b. Since I moved everything to the odroid n2+ HA + deconz addon I had two issues where deconz was offline.

After restart of the addon all was working again.
The log, in case of the issue was full of:

failed to reconnect to network try X

Are anyone of you running the same setup?
Are there any issues like this?

Thx

Hello all!

Another month comes with another release log on Phoscon forum for the HA deCONZ integration

The beta was cut yesterday and I wanted to share what’s changed since last release.

Released with Home Assistant 2022.3.0

The main thing to highlight is a button entity which will allow updating a scene based on current attributes.
Most work this last month has gone into refactoring how entities are created leading to a more stream lined process which will make it much easier to expand with new sensor entities for deCONZ devices. Next step will be to move most sensor attributes to becoming own stand alone entities.

pydeconz releases

Take care and keep on supporting each other!

/R

6 Likes

Good morning all,

Just to know,
Has anyone bought the recent (2022 model version 70) LIDL 3-socket extension cord, HG06338?
if yes, do you manage to pair and control each socket individually ? All I could do is pair it as a switch and control all the socket together…
I could do that with the 2021 model version 69, but impossible to do with this latest version…

I have HA2022.2.3, and the deconz plugin.
I have joined the issue which seems to be talking about it on the GitHub Dresden discussion, but it is more to see if this is widespread or local to some.
And I can’t really tell if it is an integration issue or else…

Sincerely
Vincent

1 Like

Thank you for your continued efforts! I’m particularly looking forward to this:

1 Like

I think two years ago I thought there was nothing more for me to do with deconz oh was i wrong :joy:

A year ago, I thought I was through with Home Assistant – great misjudgement :slight_smile:
So I’m definately with you!

Thanks for your great work, patience and commitment.

1 Like

Thanks for using it! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your efforts and Support!!!

I have a question regarding my heiman smoke sensors paired to deconz. Currently using an automation and added 8x device triggers, one for every device. It works but want to make an trigger which is independed of the entity id’s and also works when an smoke sensor get’s renamed or added.

Any hints I can achive this?

Here is an debug trigger of an sample alarm:

this:
  entity_id: automation.feuer_erkannt
  state: 'on'
  attributes:
    last_triggered: '2022-03-01T17:44:36.599997+00:00'
    mode: single
    current: 0
    id: '1645982628259'
    friendly_name: Feuer erkannt
  last_changed: '2022-03-01T19:00:12.282234+00:00'
  last_updated: '2022-03-01T19:00:12.282234+00:00'
  context:
    id: xxx
    parent_id: null
    user_id: null
trigger:
  id: '6'
  idx: '6'
  platform: device
  entity_id: binary_sensor.rauchmelder_wohnzimmer
  from_state:
    state: 'off'
    attributes:
      'on': true
      device_class: smoke
      friendly_name: Rauchmelder Wohnzimmer
    last_changed: '2022-03-01T17:32:40.376292+00:00'
    last_updated: '2022-03-01T17:32:40.376292+00:00'
    context:
  to_state:
    state: 'on'
    attributes:
      'on': true
      device_class: smoke
      friendly_name: Rauchmelder Wohnzimmer
    last_changed: '2022-03-01T19:00:21.985805+00:00'
    last_updated: '2022-03-01T19:00:21.985805+00:00'
    context:
  for: null
  attribute: null
  description: state of binary_sensor.rauchmelder_wohnzimmer

Thx

You could do some template_trigger based on the device class which should be “smoke”. I’m not really doing anything advanced like that with my automations but you should probably be able to find examples based on that