deCONZ - Official thread

Right, the firmeware is 26420700.
There is an update for 26490700 available.

That 100% sounds like your actual conbee stick firmware isnt updated to the latest. Not the phoscon software (Which is 2.05.66) but the sick itself, which is on FW version 0x26490700, for the ConBee II and 0x26330500 for ConBee I.

no, its up to date, i have updated when i updated to .65
i am running version : 26330500

Does all your sensors lose connection or is it a specific one?

Mostly 2 out of 4

After 24h with 26490700, all motion sensors are working fine!
I will give you an update, if there are any problems.

1 Like

I posted elsewhere about this, but this looks like the place to be!

I’m having real trouble with some Xiaomi motion sensors connected to my ConbeeII attached to my Hassio running on a Pi3. They connect to Phoscon fine, but after a while they just become totally unresponsive. They do still appear in the phoscon UI though.

I also have some Xiaomi door/window sensors that seem to be working fine so far (only 1 day).

Any ideas?

Aaaaargh! Hate this sort of thing - they have just miraculously started working as I finished writing this post!

Both showing 100% battery though, so I’m guessing that’s not right?!?

Go to your gateway settings, what does it say the firmware is? Is it “26490700” exactly? And is the version “2.05.66” ?

Mesh needs some time to complete

It spent most of the day connected, but not doing anything.

Yep - that’s exactly what I have.

Also can confirm that they are still working this morning too after 8 hours.

I have the exact same issues with conbee 1…
One hour it works , then it doesnt…

Have a look at the graphic mesh network of deCONZ for clues.

Are the battery powered Zigbee devices far from main powered Zigbee (router) devices?

Check with an app like WiFi anslyzer how many 2,4Ghz channels are occupied, might be an interference issue

Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:
I don’t know how to access the graphic mesh?? I’m using this with the Hassio addon.
There is nothing that is very far from a connected bulb (maybe 4m at most).
I have set the Zigbee chnl to 25, and my router to 1, but I haven’t analysed anything.

Use the marthdoc add-on, then you can see mesh…
Mine are all green lines, one of my xiaomi is even 1 meter away from a Osram router …

No interferrence, i even disabled all wifi access Points for a moment to test that

Is it possible for end devices like xiaomi sensors to have 2 routes simultaneously ? Maybe it sometimes doesn’t find the correct one

What about wifi from the neighbors?

I have one sensor which shows a green and a red route, so I assume it re-routed automatically. Al my other battery powered sensors just have a single route.

I have for some 2 routes, no neighbor here at my house :wink:

Is there any special trick to get the Tradfri Dimmer (magnetic disk that you spin around) working with home assistant via Deconz?

It’s added in deconz, but you can’t add it to a group? And I’m not sure how to use the event (or even check if events are generating) in home assistant.