deCONZ - Official thread

Is 6.11.1 ok? :slight_smile:

All working ok here

Is it correct that no backup is made when an automatic update is done?

I came home from the store and found a not-so-smart house and the last deConz backup I had was from 2 months ago. That one worked, but a lot of devices has been added since. Do I have to add everything back manually now, since there is no other backups?

.1 working for me too.

IF you were prompted to make a backup before updating to 6.11.0, your backup can be found here:

configuration > addons, backups and supervisor > backups > addon_core_deconz_6.10.0

bit of a noob to this - how do I install 6.11.1? I found this git page but don’t know what to do with it (if i even use it?!) :

Thanks!

Supervisor Add-ons manual update? - Configuration - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

Same issue, rolled back, everything works again.

Was worried that my recently updated firmware on the Conbee II stick has something to do with that issue, but no…seems that you folks experience similar problems. The backup helped…phuuu. :slight_smile:
Btw. running on a Pi4

Need to correct myself: Just updated to ver 6.11.1 and everything works. Thank you!!!

Can confirm 6.11.1 look working. Only the LQI update very slow, at the moment. All device are active and working

Can confirm that update to 6.11.1 works - but I still cannot pair Aqara Door/Window Sensor ver. E1…should I add something called DDF?

Hi, here no update 6.11.1 available, the last is 6.11.0, is there a way to push the new 6.11.1 from anywhere?

Go to store and force reload

1 Like

Thanks, that worked!

Hi! After Updating to 6.11.1 and Conbee2 Firmware 26580700 the device can not be connected to homeassistant anymore. It will not be found and listed in hardware. So i am not able to start deCONZ

When connected to the PC it seems working as normal (without devices)

Do you have any adivce for me?

try re-flashing the firmware on a different pc

Hi tried this already but got an error flashing an older version.
But i got i working now. I had to switch from USB3 to USB2. USB3 worked for me before.

Thanks for this!

v6.10.11 is working but now a new integration od deConz is discovered every time, why?

Version 6.11.1 is not working for me. My Conbee2 is not recognized and I can’t get deCONZ to start.

Try restarting home assistant and/or disable current deconz integration and then reenable it.