deCONZ - Official thread

Not at the moment. Why do you need to read it on restart?

You mean to delete it?

Because all entities become unavailable

You probably need to wait a while, they will come up eventually or single press the button.

how long? Because they ae unavailable for a looooooong time, so long I am not sure they ever become available

Ok I updated to 107.5, and now all deconz entities are unavailable.

Which button to press??

Button on the sensor.

all 100+ light/switches/sensor are unavailable in HASSIO, but they are available in phoscon app.

My settings
HASSIO on a NUC
deconz stich and deconz app on a pi3 with rasbian

My settings is as is since months and months now. This unavailability started recently, I think with 107

Did you check the log?

searching for deconz gives a bunch of these

020-03-23 10:56:04 ERROR (MainThread) [pydeconz.websocket] Client connection error

Ok I had to delete the integration, readd, now everything works … but have to fix 10+ sensor entities …

Try to just restart core next time you have this issue

how to do that?

Just noticed that my switches are also unavailable too after updating to 107.6… my sensors are still available though… What’s happening?

Even reboot doesn’t help

Edit: full reboot did help, strange… Whats the cause of this? Why are switches unavailable ? And sensors were working?

Updating from which version? Is it available in Phoscon?

Edit: so it works…

yeah, it was available in phoscon …
did update from 107.5 to 107.6

Restart should only restart core?

I don’t know, I think it restarts totally

Hey everybody!

I would like to buy one of those Zigbee-LED-Controllers to drive a simple warm white led (just dimming, no CCT or RGB). As the RGB + CCT versions cost the same as the only dimmable ones, the RGBCCT version is the way to go for me.

My problem is, that this controller would expose itself as RGBCCT. This would make it possible to change the light to a RGB color in home assistant, which would turn the ligh off, as RGB will not be connected.

Is it possible to change the color mode of a Zigbee device from RGB CCT to just dimming (or just CCT), so that it gets exposed to Home Assistant as a simple dimmable light? Or can I change this in HA itself?

Thank you very much!

Hey all! Just a reminder: make sure to join the DeCONZ Discord server:)!

Just to make it clear

Welcome to the unofficial DeCONZ Discord Server!