Eufy Camera Integration

Return Status Code Not 200 - Receiving Status Code 423

New Setup, system connects to devices, then received Status return code not 200. and continues this way, until a restart of the add-on in HAOS. (Receiving Status Code 423). So something is causing it to lock the account?

Please see attachment. At a loss as to what is the cause here. I have 16 Eufy Cameras, created a separate account for HA, etc. API request limit on Eufy API servers??

after some tweaking…and last event not showing as they have been, noticed that the Floodlight last evet is no longer available and not entirely sure why…nothing has changed and all other camera last event show just fine

I second that! Also have the same goal - replicate videos somewhere else on the network. Would love to know if you come up with anything.

Is there a sensor for the doorbell button?

you mean the binary_sensor “ringing_sensor”?

binary_sensor.[namedoorbell]_ringing_sensor.

Mine for example is:

binary_sensor.deurbel_voordeur_ringing_sensor

if it’s ‘on’ the doorbell is pressed.

Keep in mind to use fix binary sensor in integration configuration page so you get expected values in automations

1 Like

Did you use someone’s write-up, or just piece it together? I’ve been struggling with this for a few days, and although I know the device’s IP, I can’t make any progress on the connection. If you have a source you used to figure it out, could you link it? I’m fairly new to both the device and HA, so although I have eufy_security installed I’m still handicapped in even finding the device through HA and configuring it. Any tutorial that does some hand-holding would be appreciated.

i can 't get this to work

Add-on version: 1.24.0
You are running the latest version of this add-on.
System: Home Assistant OS 8.4 (aarch64 / raspberrypi4-64)
Home Assistant Core: 2022.8.5
Home Assistant Supervisor: 2022.08.3

Please, share the above information when looking for help
or support in, e.g., GitHub, forums or the Discord chat.

[cont-init.d] 00-banner.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 01-log-level.sh: executing…
Log level is set to INFO
[cont-init.d] 01-log-level.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
[08:03:11] INFO: Exporting log level for nodejs: info
[08:03:12] INFO: Symlinking data dir
[08:03:12] INFO: Running ‘eval’ commands
[08:03:12] INFO: Generating config.yml from options.json
[08:03:12] INFO: Image build with version 0.2.24
[08:03:12] INFO: starting original stuff…

[email protected] start /app
NODE_ENV=production node --unhandled-rejections=strict index.js
(node:352) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: devices is not iterable
at EufyHttp.refreshStoredDevices (/app/eufy/http.js:45:24)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
at async EufyClient.init (/app/eufy/client.js:17:5)
(Use node --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
(node:352) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v21.6.2 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! [email protected] start: NODE_ENV=production node --unhandled-rejections=strict index.js
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] start script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2022-08-16T06_03_17_994Z-debug.log
[cmd] /run.sh exited 1
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts…
[cont-finish.d] 99-message.sh: executing…

Oops! Something went wrong.

We are so sorry, but something went terribly wrong when
starting or running this add-on.

Be sure to check the log above, line by line, for hints.

[cont-finish.d] 99-message.sh: exited 0.
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] waiting for services.

This is definitely a different add-on not eufy-security-ws

Yepp, as mentioned, it is my add-on that contains the wrapped version from matijse - who decided to abandon it. See

Hi.
I have a problem with this integration. I made everything said on tutorial but i don’t have stream. It works but after a some time i have an error as in the image.
If i restart the addon, camera goes up again.
At the logs everything fine, i think:

Can you help me :upside_down_face:

Has anyone tried this with the new Eufy Cam 3 and Base Station 3? Looking at getting new cameras and really like the new solar cameras, but it appears the cameras connect directly to the Base Station and not the local Wifi.

Have you configured the correct country?

So same as v2 of these cams.

if I’ve been using the EUFY Home Assistant MQTT Bridge and it’s recently stopped working altogether ( I know it’s not been maintained for ages but never had an issue until now)…should act, I fully expect to have to change how I work with this and would never expect any assistance with getting the old one working…

Anyhow, now thinking it would be a good time to move away completely and get things working another way…and the one thing Im now missing is the last event snapshots …and I can’t find a way to access them using the current Eufy Security add on that I am using for general Eufy control/monitoring

Am I missing something here or is there another way to do what I want?

To confirm, I do specifically want to be able to see the last snapshot from most if not all of my cameras as Ive been able to do with the original MQTT add on

TIA

1 Like

I had worked out how to do this from the Eufy Security integration…which was working fine, until today…when it all stopped…logged issue on GitHub #509

i am mostly tracking here: Eufy Security Integration - #1017 by fuatakgun

There is a generic problem impacting many users

Thanks for the update, I’ll wait and turn off the service until then. 11 cameras are connected to the system :slight_smile:

Please check here: Cannot read properties of undefined reading user_id · Issue #511 · fuatakgun/eufy_security · GitHub

1 Like

It works for me if I put this in the Security Add-on.

TRUSTED_DEVICE_NAME: DEVICENAME
1 Like