Eufy Camera Integration

Yepp, as mentioned, it is my add-on that contains the wrapped version from matijse - who decided to abandon it. See

Hi.
I have a problem with this integration. I made everything said on tutorial but i don’t have stream. It works but after a some time i have an error as in the image.
If i restart the addon, camera goes up again.
At the logs everything fine, i think:

Can you help me :upside_down_face:

Has anyone tried this with the new Eufy Cam 3 and Base Station 3? Looking at getting new cameras and really like the new solar cameras, but it appears the cameras connect directly to the Base Station and not the local Wifi.

Have you configured the correct country?

So same as v2 of these cams.

if I’ve been using the EUFY Home Assistant MQTT Bridge and it’s recently stopped working altogether ( I know it’s not been maintained for ages but never had an issue until now)…should act, I fully expect to have to change how I work with this and would never expect any assistance with getting the old one working…

Anyhow, now thinking it would be a good time to move away completely and get things working another way…and the one thing Im now missing is the last event snapshots …and I can’t find a way to access them using the current Eufy Security add on that I am using for general Eufy control/monitoring

Am I missing something here or is there another way to do what I want?

To confirm, I do specifically want to be able to see the last snapshot from most if not all of my cameras as Ive been able to do with the original MQTT add on

TIA

1 Like

I had worked out how to do this from the Eufy Security integration…which was working fine, until today…when it all stopped…logged issue on GitHub #509

i am mostly tracking here: Eufy Security Integration - #1017 by fuatakgun

There is a generic problem impacting many users

Thanks for the update, I’ll wait and turn off the service until then. 11 cameras are connected to the system :slight_smile:

Please check here: Cannot read properties of undefined reading user_id · Issue #511 · fuatakgun/eufy_security · GitHub

1 Like

It works for me if I put this in the Security Add-on.

TRUSTED_DEVICE_NAME: DEVICENAME
1 Like

This may be a really silly question, but how do I remove dead cameras?
I had one that died the replacement has appeared but the deleted device from Eufy is still in HA - I don’t see a delete option on the device?

Just double check if you can delete dead sensors?

@anon63427907, is there a possibility to receive windows sensor status without putting the eufy app on push messages?

And is there a ability to play a wave file / or use the doorbell sounds on the base ?
Example Motion detected on the the camera will trigger a ding dong on the homebase.

It’s not possible to receive notifications in the add on if these are turned off on the phone. Only option is to mute these on Android.

Hi guys,
To anyone that has a battery doorbell camera. Are you able to get a successful stream running in HA

I gave an indoor camera and that works fine via rtsp using webrtc

yet with the doorbell I can see an image but I’m not able to get it to stream a video

I would really appericate any help

silly question, dou you enable the stream and keep it running? I believe after a while it still stops automatically (though this may have changed since I last looked at it)…
Also have you tried another tool (VLC, Frigate) to check the the stream is actually still running?

with the doorbell I don’t have a RTSP option.
I’ve tried everything in the github page, but nothing seems to work

No there is no RTSP on the doorbell. You need to use p2p streaming

Sorry I should have added.
p2p doesn’t seem to work either.
with the camera.doorbell I can get an image but I can’t get it to stream.