Expander (Collapsible) Card

Same here…

Maybe this helps

2 Likes

Hey @Alia5 there seems to be an issue in the current build where adding a title-card to an expander causes the editor to reload every couple of seconds making it impossible to edit further.

Do you have any suggestions on what could be causing this?

Anyone find a solution for this? just makes having a title card impossible.

Did you read the last couple of answers here :slight_smile: ?
You could change the repo see link

@MelleD Do I get that right, you forked the card and did some work on it to solve the issues? :slight_smile:

That would be great! :slight_smile:

BUT…if so, please open a new topic and write up some short notes. As post #73 it won’t get the attention it should have, and others won’t easily find it. :slight_smile:

I’d put a link to the new topic in here, and I’d link it in the feature request:

Yes and a lot more see release notes

Why a new topic? It’s like in the other topics (e.g. Solacast). It’s removed or not maintained and then someone write the forked repo or etc.

I could also create a new topic. I don’t have an opinion on it, but reading the comments sometimes helps :stuck_out_tongue: ;). So looks somehow duplicated

Great you picked that project up! :+1:

I can see your point, but I personally are a fan of clean topics. This forum tends to be quite crowded, and with the number of posts and topics, it’s hard to find, what you’re looking for. So my thoughts are, if one (you) has put thoughts, nerves and time in developing something, it should have its own place.
And it is much easier to support, if everything has its own topic - in here, the first question in helping would be “which expander-card” are you using? The one from xx or xx or xx?"

But that’s just me, I like things ordered, my inner “Monk” is doing its job… :laughing: Do as you want to! :wink: :slight_smile: If you open a new topic, please tag me, if possible, so I won’t miss it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@MelleD how can I remove the shadow from the card?

I have tried so many different card mod trick and I can’t seem to get it to go away

Try clear:true

See GitHub - MelleD/lovelace-expander-card: Expander card for HomeAssistant

1 Like

yes, why not let’s see how much confusion there is :wink:

1 Like

I also have the same problem and I’m using your @MelleD version.

Create a bug ticket with example and images and infos, because should be fixed here:

@MelleD is it possible to Change the color from the First Line when he is expand to see that he is expand (nicer to see)? Like in collapse card

Not sure what you mean. Do you have an example?

here you the the expand first row has a different color but only when it is expand, whould be cool when you can integration this.

a) Create a feature request for the default title card
b) use e.g. a mushroom-template-card as title card and then you can use card mod
see Mushroom Cards Card Mod Styling/Config Guide

Bildschirmfoto 2024-06-12 um 09.34.53

title-card:
          type: custom:mushroom-template-card
          primary: "Räume"
          icon: "mdi-broom"
          icon_color: "blue"
          card_mod:
            style: |
              ha-card {
                background-color: #002f7a;
              }

card_mod i knows, but this is not possible when i wanna it only when the card is expand, but i create a feature request

Is your picture from another integration or you just hover over it during the picture?

it is from an other integration to visualise