Hey, everyone. Trying to setup the Fitbit Integration and I’m running into a couple of issues:
- I’m running Hassio on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with the Let’s Encrypt add-on for SSL
- I’m port-forwarding my 443 port on my router to port 8123 for Home Assistant
- I’ve created the fitbit app setting the callback to my public domain over the https protocol
- Right-clicking into the permissions screen, everything shows up correctly, I authorize Home Assistant
- When redirected to the callback URL I get a 500 API error. The logs mention oauthlib.oauth2.rfc6749.errors.InvalidClientError as the exception getting thrown.
This sounds like a bug with Home Assistant, the Fitbit component and newly created Fitbit apps, but I wanted to check if you guys have any ideas.