HACC - Home Assistant Command Center

@stban1983 Yep, climate controls are one of the things on the to-do list! That’s a tough one since we have to support all the crazy modes and features of all of the different types of thermostats out there. Definitely a challenge!

There is a problem.
After the first launch of HACC, everything was fine.
Created the first element. Night light.
But an error appeared and all the elements disappeared. Updating and reinstalling HACC did not change anything. Web interface does not appear.
And the main problem is that this addon is not removed! I wanted to remove it and reinstall it, but it does not disappear from the list of installed add-ons.
Rebooting does not help.
I even tried to upload a snapshot of the system a day earlier. But the HACC addon still remains!
How to remove it?

Very interesting add-on! So far, it seems very easy to use. I have only set up a very simple dashboard, but I hope to build a dashboard that can control all important features of my smarthome.

One thing I ran into so far: I’d like to be able to pick more size options for the tiles. Now I guess that this is possible through CSS, but I have no experience with this. Is it possible to add more options than 1x-4x?

This looks very interesting and I went through the whole thread and while it looks like it’s been coming soon for a while, it still isn’t here yet so I’ll ask… any idea when multiple screen layouts/configs will be supported? I’m looking to have multiple screens on the same tablet/device as well as different “home” screens defined for different tablets.

Thanks,

-joni-

any update on this yet:

19-10-11 14:33:23 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [hassio.docker.interface] Remove image qjake/hacc-hassio-armv7 with latest and 
19-10-11 14:33:23 WARNING (SyncWorker_3) [hassio.docker.interface] Can't remove image qjake/hacc-hassio-armv7: 400 Client Error: Bad Request ("invalid reference format")

now on HA 0.100.1 and still not able to delete this add-on…

1 Like

Same problem
May add information to issue to GitHub?

filed the issue on the GitHub, and have a look here, maybe add some traction there to get things going:

This looks awesome! All this needs is to “do a little more” to pre-fill the add tile form with settings already in HA–from customizations and possibly the template–after selecting an entity and it would be awesomer!

@pijiulaoshi Right now, you can only go up to 4x. With multi-page support, each page will have its own tile dimensions, so you could make a page with “larger” tiles. I am also considering adding more options since I’m finding that people are using tiles for cameras and want the ability to make those tiles larger than 4x!

@rjchu Multi-page support is coming really soon! Here’s a sneak peek:

I’m just working out some of the UI bugs with it, and it will be released soon thereafter!

@Mariusthvdb @Maikl_Sh Yes, please add comments to this thread because without a response from a HA dev, I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. (I certainly didn’t write it this way on purpose!)

2 Likes

so I did.
Up to the moment this is fixed, you should add a note to the setup, one cant uninstall…

My workaround for multiple pages is multiple instances of the app on different ports.

EG: lounge is on port 8095, Kitchen on 8096 and so on. Works well so far

I am running it in docker on a Ubuntu machine.

Hi there,
any update of HACC ? :slight_smile:

any update how we can uninstall the app? Its been stuck on my system for months.

@SimplyGardner This requires a response from someone on the HA team that is familiar with Docker.

Please refer to this thread for updates, and feel free to add a comment so it gains some attention.

how did you install it?

I have the same problem with the picture not showing in a person tile. When I check the html code in Chrome then it also only says url(“/local/Carlo.png”). Unfortunately, I can’t use Neil’s fix (which also works on my end), because then the pictures don’t show up in my normal lovelace UI when I access my HA instance from outside (using my duckdns URL). This seems to be an error which needs to be fixed. Thanks!

Via hassio. Instructions on first post

@SimplyGardner

Shouldn’t you just be able to go to the hassio->add-ons page and uninstall it from there?

No it doesn’t work with this addon for some reason.

Ah, then they should be able to use something like portainer to just remove the container from the system and be done with it.