Home Assistant Command Center (HACC)
Home Assistant Command Center (HACC) is a wall-mountable tablet interface for Home Assistant.
Latest Update: Version 1.1.0 on 2021-02-01 – View Post
What sets HACC apart from many other wall/tablet interfaces is its rich, robust, easy to use admin area. Adding tiles and laying out your dashboard has never been easier! In fact, there are no configuration files to edit during setup!
Our website is here: https://hacc.dev
You can also view the GitHub repo here: https://github.com/qJake/HADotNet.CommandCenter/
Show Feature List
- Point-and-click admin interface for configuring tiles, layout, themes, and more
- Drag and drop layout editor
- Multiple pages with unique URLs, for multiple devices/rooms or navigation between pages
- Navigation tiles can change the page or go back home without the need to enter a URL manually
- Support for the following tile types:
- Switch (+Group, +Input Boolean)
- Media Player
- Text Label
- Blank (for layout help)
Installing and Running
Via Hass.io Addon
HACC is no longer supported as a Supervisor add-on.
A public Docker image is published for this project: qjake/hacc
(Linux containers only - Windows container support coming soon.)
docker pull qjake/hacc docker run --name hacc -p 8095:8095 -v haccdata:/app/data qjake/hacc
Your HACC instance will be available at: http://localhost:8095/
You can also build and run the source manually. This project should support any environment that
ASP.NET Core supports. So, for example, you could build and publish the source, and host the website on IIS.