Hassapp: An alternative iOS app to empower your HA

You should see the message button if you click on my nickname! @jpleite

Im using dataplicity cloud to connect to my server with port 80 , and i use nginx to reverse proxy port 8123 to 80

1 Like

I tried hassio cloud service as well , with testing vm on my esxi server , still getting same issue with external from nabucasa cloud service for hass link with 90.1 update and latest hassapp version .

1 Like

I’d love to test it too :slight_smile:

Yes, works fine!

1 Like

Could you test the latest alpha? I added the connection from local network that might fix the issue.

Good work on this one. I just updated to the latest beta version and so far it is running a lot smoother and no lag. Before that, the app was lagging and frozen sometimes.

1 Like

It works perfectly over lan , on outside link it still gives reconnecting but it controlls devices but if something chabges by another user it wont update . For now local is running perfectly with mobile app component.

I would love to say thanks alot for keep improving this app it’s amazing thanks again.

1 Like

Hi. Great app. But seems to me, gap is too big between entities

Would be nice to have homekit’ish blocks, not srtings.

1 Like

Yes, I wasn’t convinced with the spacing either. Will change it for the next release!

Glad to hear that @ahzazou and thanks for your feedback, it’s really helpful! It’s not updating because is not connected to the socket. I’m still trying to figure out why. :man_shrugging:

Good morning I would like to test the application how do I?

Hi! You should send him a personal message with your apple id

I already sent my id apple

1 Like

Just invited you, sorry for the delay!

You app looks very nice, but I wonder why this is not a global and open source project ?
I think it would be good to have only 1 iOS app official for HA which everyone can contribute.

1 Like

As I mentioned before, I’m not planning to open sourcing it in the short term but I don’t rule out to do it in the long term!

1 Like

There is already an official ios app. This app is something completely different. I have tried it, it is really good. Very fast and responsive and from what I can see it is only getting better.

Though if you use lovelace as your primary setup then this app isn’t for you. However if you seek something that is easy to setup, good looking and yaml free than this app is the way to go I think.

2 Likes

Wow looks awesome!
Is there any plans to add push notifications (it’s the only missing feature for now)

Thanks!

This is a great app. Super easy to use and the UI is great. I feel it’s what the native app should have been!!

Keep up the good work, hope it will continue to evolve!