HassKit - An Elegant Home Assistant Control App

Thank you for clarifying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification, @tuanha2000vn.

I’m not seeing this. When I tap the button, it opens my garage door immediately without confirmation or security. Is there something I need to do to set it up?

1 Like

Hi flamingm0e, thank for using the app.

You can long press the garage to open detail setting and click the lock icon

The lock icon only appear if your device is the type cover. I’ll enable the lock on any toggle on/off device next update

I noticed that, but it doesn’t protect accidental button mashing. I would like to see a slide to open on things like garage doors.

I would still like the ability to toggle on/off my lights in an easy fashion, but I think things like garage doors (covers) need some security tied to them on the front end. Something as simple as a confirmation, but I like the slide to unlock aspect from a UI/UX standpoint.

1 Like

I think once you enabled the “Require Slice To Open” feature opening a door need 2 step:

1. Touch to open the Detail control
  2. Swipe up to actually open it

It’s just have enough require action for secure device that you can’t just button smashing through. Add more action after touch + swipe may make it inconvenience instead.

Just discovered this app today and i can conform it seems to be working fine on iOS9.
(Which is the highest version the old iPad mini can run on.)

My first question for today is:
Is there currently a way to control the dimming feature of a lamp without longpress, i.e. changing the icon from a square to a slider?

Hi, Love the app.
Is there a function to add iframe ?

problem to register the mobile app to have notifications and tracking, i got 404 error, but th app is connected and working… any ideas?

also is it possible to hav more icons? (like up and down arrow, plus and minus, etc…)

Hi

Anyway of porting this to a windows environment?

Great all round app and i would to use on my large touchscreen wall mount monitor running windows.

Thabks

Hi guys version 4.x is ready to to serve.

The new version bring a deeper integration into Home Assistant. You can now register #HassKit as a Mobile App and allow sending notification and update location directly into Home Assistant. No additional custom component required.

For more detail, please read this guide:

Currently the only way to change dimming is long press to bring the detail control

You can add a webview and click the pencil icon to change the URL, the webview can display any website you want.

Hi, is the problem fixed by the new update?

The app is written in Flutter platform which support iOS and Android only.

However, new beta Flutter support export project directly to a web service which can use on any environement including windows.

I’ll port the project to web when the Flutter web support reach the stable version.

1 Like

unfortunately no, i got the “404” message again!
for more information i have hassio on ubuntu

(thank you very much for the icons!)

this is the first time user report having issue with error 404.

Can you contact me on discord for debugging?

Thank you.

Is there any way to remove a background image once one has been selected? When I try to choose one of the standard wallpapers, it works fine at first, but always reverts to the image later on.

Very nice job, it’s a great intuitive interface. Thank you!
I got an issue with Dyson integration. I can’t find how to turn it on and off. It works well with the official Home Assistant Android app.

Thank you, fixed in next update