Hörmann garage door via MQTT

Cool, how to buy ? :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone, Stumbled upon this thread as I’m just getting in to Home assistant and you’re truly doing a fantastic job.

Is there anyone who have any of these boards integrated with Bifold Gates?
I have the RotaMatic 2 setup for this… and for my garage door I have the SupraMatic P 3.

@stephan19 do you have any experience with the RotaMatic?

@petertellgren No, i don’t have experience with that kind of door. I only have experience with the Supramatic E3. Please read the closed issues on github to get the experiences of other users.

Interested, as well

Is there already a ESP32 based PCB for SMD Assembly? Only found the older ESP8266 one so far, if not i maybe would create one and produce a few more boards.

My Hand full of Units based on @vladimirzrnic Design are all sold or in use by me and Friends except one now and building all of them wasn’t fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you still have the board? Which country?

Does it work with lineamatic?

HI Trilis based on this overview Lineamatic is a serie 3 device and therefore it’s compatible with “UAP 1” and not with the “UAP 1 HCP” there are two completely different product. Means you can use this project
GitHub - stephan192/hoermann_door: Control Hörmann doors directly via MQTT or
GitHub - tsaG1337/Hoermann-Garage-Door-Supramatic-E3: ESPHome Supramatic E3 Adapter

@petertellgren based on this overview it didn’t look compatible but I could be wrong.

So I will choose another motor for driveway then :slight_smile:

Hey @Tysonpower !
I would be more than happy to buy one from you so I can connect my SupraMatic E4 device :slight_smile:

don’t have any let but i will make a new pcb soon

Hi,

Just for information, what do you think of Hormann’s official gateway? What are its possibilities?

Hörmann 4511629 (Link)

I cannot get access point to work after flashing your firmware. Any tips?

So I checked the wiring and etc, still cant get to connect. RS485 only Rx is lightened. Powered esp from auxiliary port. Still can’t connect. Promatic 4

Hi all,

I have my board connected to the door and the wifi. MQTT can detect it, but, I don’t know what I should fill in birth message topic and payload, and for will message too. I getting the door disconnecting all the time, but it is available and working form its web ui

Any tips?

Edit:

Fixed. Letting everything empty but discovery prefix, made the trick. Now it seems it is not disconnected in HA.

From what i have ready the GW from Hörmann only supports open and close commands on the 4 series and no status info like open/closed. And for Series 4 you also need the 170046 HAP1 Adapter, so another 40€ or so.

In my latest version there is no more AP wifi credentials has to be submitted in the configuration file. Maybe I can help you here Help and support · 14yannick/HCPBridgeMqtt · Discussion #9 · GitHub

I designed a new PCB based on a newer ESP32S3 chip, hope my first Rev will work, will let you all know about my progress when i get the PCBs in the next weeks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I should have waited for this new version hahahah

You mean for promatic 4?
Or maybe my wiring is bad. Should I put 2x 120ohm resistors? On each line A+ and B-?