Hörmann garage door via MQTT

+1 if this gets made again

Yes also interested in getting my hands on one of these. +1 if anyone was going to get more made!

I have such a board Ronald… still waiting for the updated code and modified wiring scheme to fit my Hormann V2 door. Let’s catch up at work on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1. I would also be interested for a E3 board.

Haha what a coincidence man. Let’s do that.

Also interested, and in NL

What’s the advantage of this over a relay and a reed sensor?

Is the board powered directly by the motor?
Is the reed sensor no longer needed because the open/closed state is sent by the motor?

The board is able to use all of the doors functions over the rs485 bus. Open/Close/Stop/Vent/Half/Light and status

It sounds excellent.
If only there was a way to get a hold of it.
What stops ME is that I don’t know what components to buy for it.
If I had a shopping list, I could probably put it all together and program it myself

Take a look at this github page. It show a solutions that works for the Hormann 4 series doors (UAP-HCP based) and only takes a few components to put together. It is not a single integrated PCB but functionally it does the same.

Bill of materials:

• Buck converter
  • esp32
  • Rs485 to TTL board
  • 120ohm resistor

br

Hello, I am very interested in the board.
Is there one for sale? Unfortunately I’m not experienced in electronics, only in programming, so it would be very handy if I could already buy a ready-made board somewhere (or is there a project at PCBWay?)

PS: I am from DE

I just ordered 5 PCBs. Let me know if anyone needs one.

Sure, but price? Live in Norway

The PCBs are just 4€ per piece. I did not check the price of the Parts yet but (excluding the ESP) I think it will be around 20-25€.
I would be shipping from Germany.

1 Like

I would like to order one from you!

Thanks for doing this.
But questions:
This PCB, is it complete with all parts needed to complete the project as defined by OP?
Is anything else needed?

Is it possible to ask where you ordered this and what parts (an invoice would be fantastic), so we can order ourselves

Thanks again

I ordered the PCBs at JLCPCB and they are currently on their way. In the Github project file, there is a BOM List (Bill of Materials) which I then will order at Digikey.

I did not order the Parts yet and would have only ordered the components for my Assembly.
However, if anyone is uncomfortable soldering them (or doesn’t have any soldering iron at all) just message me and I can order some more parts and assemble the PCB.

2 Likes

I would like to use your offer, would be awesome to get fully pre-assembled board. Please let me know via PM where I should send the money and how much it?

Yes, I’m interested too :slight_smile: :+1:

Yes! I’m interested too in pre-assembled PCB.