Howto: Xiaomi vacuum zoned cleaning

I’ll planned on updating the post to include all the awesome things that ppl have shared in here after the holidays somewhen in January. BTW, It seems that I cannout edit my original post anymore - can a mod possibly edit the post?

Have a look here, it’s documented , fan_speed

thank you, it has mistakes tho. its vacuum.set_fan_speed, not vacuum.set_fanspeed, also the values you can submit: Quiet, Balanced, Turbo, Max, 105.
105 is the mob mode.

Is there a way to execute a command then the vacuum is finished? (e.g. revert fan speed)

Yes, for example when the state is charging, make an automation

Great job, just interested if you really use it, or you simply clean all rooms everyday

I am having a similiar issue

Anyone found a way to force the map not to change?

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed instructions

I have followed the instructions to the dot (at least that is what I’m thinking…) and I still have a slight problem:

The coordinates seems to be correct - when I use the app_goto_target command, the expected points are marked (first bottom left and then upper right)

however, when sending the app_zoned_clean command it starts with a full clean of kind.

During this clean, the map in the app displays “in zoned cleanup”

Has someone of you encountered a similar problem?

Hello, is possible set static IP for vacuum? My router can add reserve IP for device by MAC, but i dont know why, but only vacuum changing IP between .74 and .75! :frowning: Or, is possible set configuarion two IP for one thing? This do only if i reboot hassio. Hassio have pernament .60 address.

Static not possible, I also use Mac reservation, never had issue , always same Ip address here

If you router support it you can bind the mac adres of the vacuum to a fixed Ip adress

Now i know why. Vacuum changing MAC between two! How is it possible? Any solution?

I have a Synology DS415play with 32 bit cpu. That means no Docker installation. I got HA installed through Synocommunity.

My setup:
DS415play
HA through Synocommunity
Using my direct IP for starters to avoid any problems with https / duckdns etc.
Port 8122 forward to port 8122 on the Synology.
Reverse Proxy (Application Portal) on DSM set to 8122->8123 (http) with websocket. If I don’t enable this the IFTTT applet isn’t arriving.

I’m using HA with IFTTT and Google Assistant. However I can’t get IFTTT to communicate with HA. The HA log shows:

2019-01-04 02:10:51 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.http.view] Serving /api/webhook/47270ee44ede6700523cce382e6986578984dda7292bf2475c79752e83c6bc57 to 54.167.40.27 (auth: False)

I’ve tried and tried but I’m at a point where I have to stop and hope for help. I have no idea what to do. Please help.

1 Like

Set them both to the same IP address.

This will not allow me a router due to a duplicate IP. : - /

OK, is there a particular reason you need a fixed IP?

During the day, the IP address changes occasionally, and so hassio shows the vacuum cleaner as unavailable. : - / Will help to disconnect the vacuum cleaner from WIFI and reconnect or IP overwrite in configuration.yaml and 15-minute reboot.

1 Like

That’s indeed why I also use a static IP ( Mac reservation). …
But it’s just not possible that you have 2 Mac addresses, the vacuum only have 1 wifi card on it…
What are your 2 Mac addresses? Are you sure they are both the same device??

Also, normally your IP should not change during the day, normally you should have long DHCP leases anyway, or you changed that config also on your router

The problem is probably in the router. It displays two different MAC addresses, but MiHome only one. But if I connect to the second IP with a second MAC address from Flolevac or change to HA, it works.
The rental was set for 1 hour, so I extended it for 24h.

So I think it will always happen after the HASSIO reboot. The HA is unavailable, the MAC address of the vacuum cleaner disappears from the router, a new one called roborock and another IP will appear.

What are the Mac address of your vacuum?