Intergas incomfort® | LAN2RF gateway

@Patrick89, @wdool, @rjghendrikx en @wimmio: I’ve created a repo on Github with the code and installation notes: https://github.com/royduin/home-assistant-incomfort. Please let me know if your using it.

1 Like

Great work I have it working since a few days… looks and works great!

1 Like

@royduin, thanks for the home-assistant-incomfort PY code and component.

Working perfectly in my home automation here !!! Even built my first automatisions
with it (testing should be tonight / tomorrow).

1 Like

Using it also, works fine!!! :smiley:

1 Like

FYI, https://pypi.org/project/incomfort-client/ (replaces https://github.com/zxdavb/intouch-client)

In this topic you can find a custom component for this: New climate / thermostat implementation tips

LOL forget about that, I completely missed these topics are related.

1 Like

Really glad with the update of 0.92 !! Thanks for the great support :smiley:

1 Like

Would anyone be interested in testing this: https://pypi.org/project/incomfort-client/?

It can form the basis for getting official HA support for InComfort / Intouch.

Unfortunately, I have no room thermostats, so could use some testers. Neither can I test authentication for the newer gateways.

It includes a basic CLI that can be used to read parameters:

python intouchclient/__init__.py ${HOSTNAME}

… and set an override temperature:

python intouchclient/__init__.py ${HOSTNAME} --temp 20

Well, no testers yet. Would anyone like to test:

Bring it on :slight_smile:

I think I have all the components, just very new to hass, so need some help in getting this runnign I guess if that’s ok.

I would love, but where to place te files ? Because still will not be a custom component :wink:

The Intergas Lan2RF InComfort gateway (aka InTouch in the UK) is now officially supported by HA.

@Patrick89 Any chance you can mark this thread as [Solved]?

Yea, sorry you had to wait 2 years!

A basic question (I believe) I have intouch APP installed which gives me access to my Intergas boiler with RF however I get an “unathorized” error and believe that there must be a different login (presumably set up by the engineer installer) that does not allow me DIRECT access to the boiler, could this be the case?
Thanks

@davidtja

TL;DR Yes (I use InTouch service); you need an account with an InterGas server.

I think you mean via WiFi and not RF? Only because I doubt your phone supports RF. Thus, the login would be for a vendor’s RESTful API (i.e one of their servers).

[Boiler] --RF–> [Lan2RF] --Internet–> [vendor’s servers] --Internet–> [your phone]

It may be helpful provide a link to the specific app (there are 3 that I know of) on whichever of the app stores you use…

One day, I may try to provide access directly to the vendor’s RESTful API, or even get at the RF directly…

I’m sorry for my confusion, the boiler is an ECO RF 36 (thats where the RF confusion came from). The app is In Touch. And yes it is connected via the internet, the boiler has a local IP.
I ideally want to get an alert if the boiler goes down (electricity fails) as its on a circuit that includes outdoor lighting that occasionally trips during bad weather. Appreciate your help/advice.

Anyone help on this ?

HI - I wrote the PyPi library, and the HA integration. The Intergas gateway comes in two firmware versions, one that requires credentials (username / password), and one not. Mine does not, but I know others who do have credentials have had it working OK.

It is all here: Intergas InComfort/Intouch Lan2RF gateway - Home Assistant

I beleive there is a default username, password, but I don’t know what they are, maybe:

• username: admin
  • password: intergas

Does that answer your question?

Thank you for response. The problem seems to be user/password. I’m not sure if this may be unique to the installer and I effectively only get end user access. I’ve tried all combinations, default, the one I use in the app, the password on the back of the gateway (with variety of usernames).
If I type the IP address in I get to the splash screen

But anywhere beyond that requires user/pass.
I’ve dropped Intergas a mail and await response.
I have ordered the RF NanoCul and am hoping to.add the RF at some point (perhaps when it’s a little more stable), hopefully this wont create a further issue.
Appreciate advice.