Invalid token access for entrypoint?

All of a sudden, I can’t access the Hassio UI anymore. When I try to click on Hassio from the side menu, I get this:

ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /app/entrypoint.js

I’ve checked older posts regarding this but none of them have been helpful. Has anyone seen this recently?

Hi Oliver84, I feel your pain. I tried setting up hassio with HA on docker over the weekend and I had to basically fix this by myself. There’s no answers on any related threads/questions.

I found out that each add-on and in fact hassio itself, is run as a separate container. I’m decently knowlegeable with docker and so started looked deeper and realized that network-manager is not so much of an ‘optional’ dependency as mentioned here, if you want to use hassio or any add-on.

I had previously uninstalled network-manager since it started faking my Pi’s Mac address during the WiFi scan, making the router assign a new IP every time. I was able to get around it by adding this config file.

Once I installed network-manager on the host machine hassio was able to set up the networking between hassio and add-on containers, and I didn’t get this error anymore.

In general, if there’s any networking issues (like invalid access token, add-on DNS issues, etc) in your hassio_supervisor container’s logs, the network-manager install/config on the host machine is the first thing I’d check.

Thank you, however I’m not sure if this is my issue. I’ve always had network-manager installed and this issue just started happening out of nowhere. I had everything working just fine and then all of a sudden I started getting this error.

I tried the config that you suggested but I’m not sure if I did it right because it didn’t seem to make a difference. I’ll keep looking into the network-manager and see what’s going on there. Thanks!

So in my hassio_supervisor container logs, these are the errors I’m seeing:

19-07-10 06:32:23 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /addons/self/info

19-07-10 06:32:24 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /host/info

19-07-10 06:32:24 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /info

19-07-10 06:32:27 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /services/mqtt

19-07-10 06:32:27 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /services/mqtt

19-07-10 06:32:27 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /discovery

19-07-10 06:32:32 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/options

19-07-10 06:32:32 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /supervisor/options

19-07-10 06:32:32 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/info

19-07-10 06:32:32 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /ingress/panels

19-07-10 06:32:38 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /discovery

19-07-10 07:27:33 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/info

19-07-10 08:22:34 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/info

19-07-10 09:17:35 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/info

19-07-10 10:12:36 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/info

19-07-10 11:07:37 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/info

19-07-10 12:02:38 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/info

I’m guessing it has to do with the network-manager?

I think this is related, yes. Even if network-manager is installed, maybe hassio isn’t able to use it? I’m not an expert at network-manager or hassio so I doubt I can help more. I had the same issue and it was because network-manager was missing on the host machine.

The network-manager configuration I made was just to prevent the RPi from continuously changing it’s MAC address on every wifi scan. I needed network-manager for hassio to work, but without the MAC address mischief.

Did you manage to handle this? I am experiencing the same. I’m trying to migrate to HA docker container over OpenMediaVault NAS server. I used this project to create the images. On the host I have network manager installed, so the problem is other.
In the supervisor container I get:

e[31m19-08-16 03:45:32 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/infoe[0m
e[31m19-08-16 04:40:33 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/infoe[0m
e[31m19-08-16 05:35:34 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/infoe[0m
e[31m19-08-16 06:30:35 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/infoe[0m
e[31m19-08-16 07:09:32 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /app/entrypoint.jse[0m
e[31m19-08-16 07:25:36 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/infoe[0m
e[31m19-08-16 08:20:37 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.security] Invalid token for access /homeassistant/info

And in HA web interface, when clicking on Hass.io menu I get

Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.

Sorry, I wish I could be of help. I gave up on this and am just running it straight from docker, no hassio. I tried everything short of a clean install and nothing worked. If I go back to Hassio, I will try starting from scratch and rebuilding everything and hope that works.

My bad, I were messed up the shared folders between containers. I deleted all docker images and containers and build them again and everything works fine.

In case someone is looking for a fix to try, I finally succeeded by doing these steps