Inverter Power Flow Card

v1.8.6
BREAKING CHANGE
The following entities have been renamed. Please update your card configuration with the new names:

Old Name New Name
batchargeday_70: day_battery_charge_70:
batdischargeday_71: day_battery_discharge_71:
loadday_84: day_load_energy_84:
grid_buy_day_76: day_grid_import_76:
grid_sell_day_77: day_grid_export_77:
solarday_108: day_pv_energy_108:
inverter_grid_voltage_154: inverter_voltage_154:
inverter_load_freq_192: load_frequency_192:
inverter_out_164: inverter_current_164:
inverter_out_175: inverter_power_175:
inverter_load_grid_169: grid_power_169:
battery_out_190: battery_power_190:
grid_external_power_172: grid_ct_power_172:
pv1_v_109: pv1_voltage_109:
pv1_i_110: pv1_current_110:
pv2_v_111: pv2_voltage_111:
pv2_i_112: pv2_current_112:
pv3_v_113: pv3_voltage_113:
pv3_i_114: pv3_current_114:
pv4_v_115: pv4_voltage_115:
pv4_i_116: pv4_current_116:
grid_status_194: grid_connected_status_194:
battery_temp: battery_temp_182:
inverter_ac_temp: radiator_temp_91:
inverter_dc_temp: dc_transformer_temp_90:

V1.8.8
BREAKING CHANGE FROM v1.8.6. ENTITY NAMES HAVE CHANGED. SEE Release Notes

Updates

• Remove default labels (load1, load2) for additional essential and nonessential loads. Label is empty unless specified.
  • Centre align the additional essential load labels on the lite card to allow for longer labels.
  • Add attributes to the battery card config to specify the battery empty and battery full percentages to customise when the battery icon changes.
Attribute Requirement Default Description
full_capacity: Optional 80 If SOC >= this value the Fully Charged battery image will be shown. Accepts any value between 80-100
empty_capacity: Optional 30 If SOC <= this value the Empty battery image will be shown. Accepts any value between 1-30

Fixes

• Return a 0 value when additional essential and nonessential loads are not a number.

V1.9.0
BREAKING CHANGE FROM v1.8.6. ENTITY NAMES HAVE CHANGED. SEE Release Notes

Updates
This update allows you to specify either one or two additional non-essential loads and brings consistency to the attribute used for this setting i.e. the same used for additional essential loads. If you have multiple non-essential loads (oven, pool, aircon) but only want to track energy monitoring on one device you can now display this by setting additional_loads: one. This new grid attribute replaces the previous nonessential_dual: attribute. Valid inputs are one,two or no. Please update your card configuration.

v1.9.3
Updates
Adds the optional aux_colour attribute to the load card configuration to change the colour of all the AUX objects. If omitted will use the colour set for the load or default load colour if this is not set.

Is it possible to see the text of the full card configuration? Please

If you scroll down to the bottom of the readme on the GitHub there is an example with the full card configuration.

You can also have a look at the WIKI

I currently use your Display but the way I get my data from the Sunsynk inverter is by Solar Assistant. I use MQTT between the Solar Assistant and Home Assistant the issue that I am having it seems that the solar assistant uses the Negative values as discharging so my dashboard thinks it’s charging when it’s discharging. Is there a way to fix this?

Have a look at the readme. There is a battery attribute you can set

invert_power: Set to yes if your sensor provides a positive number for battery charge and negative number for battery discharge

Thanks I completely missed that. Do you have a way to create the Veraibles for Daily data on aHome assistant as the Solar assistant doesn’t export that type of Data

If you have energy readings available you can create a utility meter that just resets daily

v1.9.4

Updates
You can now provide a sensor for your total solar output. There is a new entities attribute called pv_total:
If a sensor is provided it becomes clickable to show historical data. If no sensor is provided the card will continue to use the internal logic to calculate the total pv based on pv1+pv2+pv3+pv4

In you next upgrade please can make an Entitie for the following “Aux_connected_status”: Then have it behave the same as the Grid one where you can see if the Generator is on or off

v1.9.5
Updates
Adds a new entities attribute called aux_connected_status: This is similar to the grid_connected_status and accepts a binary sensor to indicate the connection status of the AUX input/output. Valid input is a 1/0 or on/off
Adds a new aux_off_colour attribute under the load card configuration to set the colour of the AUX icon and label when disconnected or off

Great idea. Added to v1.9.5

Is there support for a three-phase inverter?

v2.0.0

What’s Changed

Excited to release v2.0.0 of the card. There have been lots of under the hood improvements thanks to @marksie1988 contribution in #56.

Some highlights:

• Migration to typescript which allows for better code management and efficiencies.
  • Documentation has been moved to Github Pages.
  • Added a translation module for multi language support
  • Added support for lux inverter status codes
  • Added unit of measurement to energy cost
  • Clicking additional loads shows more-info dialog for full and lite cards
  • Added daily aux load

:boom: Breaking Changes

Some of the card configuration options have changed so please refer to the documentation and examples. Specifically the following has
changed:

• change yes/no options to boolean true / false
  • change no / one / two / three to numbers 0 / 1 / 2 / 3
  • remove hidden option from battery.energy instead use 0 to disable

you can add a template for calculating how long the battery will last.

where can I see which sensor where to record?

How does the sell energy cost show? And where?

Im using lite version, and added energy_cost_sell: with 18, 18.0, ‘18.0’ 1800.
Nothing seemed to appear on the display for any of them?

Regards in advance

Hi. It will only show the energy cost for selling when you start exporting energy back to the grid. Similarly it will show the buy energy cost when you start consuming energy from the grid. This is how it toggles between the two on the card. I could add an additional check that if either one of these attributes are not defined it will always show the one that is regardless of the whether you are buying or selling.