Legrand/Bticino MyHome

The correct command format is the first and last you ran, the response to the command is here concatenated with the command itself, and it’s a NACK as well :unamused:

So this means the problem is either in the gateway, or in the sensor (F520 I suppose?).
Is the sensor correctly powered on? Can you restart it?

It’s a F522, after some trouble I made it working but unfornately now it stopped.
Before asking your help I’ ve restated all my home component but nothing changed.

I’m afraid I can’t do much to help here.
If you get a NACK when using the official OpenWebNet client, then we’ve established the issue is within the MyHome installation, not in this integration.

I finally resolved! There was probably a problem with hacs, i reinstalled your component from zero copying the folder downloaded from github and now all is working great.
Your component is awesome! Sorry for wasting your time

Hello,I have a myhomeserver1 that is properly recognised by HA. I do not know my
OpenWebNet address of my devices. Anyone know how I can find them?

Hello everybody,

I just installed the MyHome integration with HACS and i’m facing an issue.
Home Assistant returns this error: Le flux de configuration n’a pas pu être chargé (The configuration flow could not be loaded).

When i look the logs i have:

• from OWNd (warning): Connection requires a password but none was provided, trying default.
  • then config_flow (error): asyncio.exceptions.IncompleteReadError: 0 bytes read on a total of undefined expected bytes (not the full stack trace).
    I was wondering if the second is due to the warning that says i don’t provide the password. During the add process in Home Assistant, there is no box asking me to give it.

For the context, Home Assistant runs in a docker container on a Raspberry Pie4 which runs with Ubuntu Server 20.04. The Bticino web server is a F454 on the same network as the Raspberry Pie. The docker is configured to use the host network.

Any ideas ?
Thanks a lot for your help :slight_smile:

Hello ZamaPower,
On my side, i had to remove the switches to get the OpenWebNet address, you have jumpers behind. Or easy way, if the web server is already configured, you can get the adresses by using MyHome application (Create a new project then load myhomeserver1 configuration).

Thanks for the reply! I’m in the MYHOME_UP app but the only information i find is the model and the id of the switch nothing that lookss like the OpenWebNet address.

No, i talk about MyHome_Suite on Windows. I have never tested MYHOME_UP but maybe you can get this information on it.

Hi julien,

i am using your integration for a while now and everything is working fine.
still strugeling with my legrand sensors, they are in the config file as a binary sensor(see picture)
but they produce no inputs.
can you give it a look ??

Hi!

Based on the technical documentation I could find for these, I think they only act as “commands” (as in a wall switch).
Apparently you configure them with the A/PL of the lights you want to switch on when motion is detected, right?
If so, it means it does not broadcast events for motion on the bus.
What they do is “just” send an ON command for the given A/PL when motion is detected, and an OFF command when it times out.

So unfortunately, you cannot use them as binary sensor.
As far as I understand, you cannot use their motion sensing capabilities at all outside the bus.
They’re basically automatic wall switches as far as OpenWebNet is concerned… :slightly_frowning_face:

ok,

so i need toe set them up as CEN/CEN+ events ?
doyou have an example ?

I don’t have any of those, so I can’t even know what configuration is possible on them!
From the limited information I have, I think they’re just unusable…

Hello Julien :wave:,
Any ideas ?

Sorry, I forgot about you :sweat_smile:

Can you enable debug logging and provide those?
The few error/warning logs you have are not really speaking to me… :unamused:

In any case, yes, if the integration asks for the OpenWebNet password, you must provide it, else it will inevitably fail.
If your gateway is configured to not require a password, the integration would not ask for it.

Hello everyone, I am very unfamiliar with home assistant and am trying to learn.

Let me explain my situation:
At the moment Home Assistant is running on a Synology NAS through Docker.
I installed HACS and I can see the custom integration “MyHome”, then I realized that I need OWNd as well.

What I can’t figure out is how to install OWNd?
Is there a particular folder that needs to be created? And where?
Would you be so kind as to explain how to do this? I’ve searched everywhere but I don’t understand much.

I have a bTicino alarm system so I could help test this integration.

Thank you in advance for your kind replies.

P.S. I’m Italian and I understand that almost everyone in this discussion is.

Here are the logs:
When i start Home Assistant i have:

Logger: homeassistant
Source: custom_components/myhome/config_flow.py:131
First occurred: 11:43:12 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:43:12

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/ssdp/__init__.py", line 48, in initialize
    await scanner.async_scan(None)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/ssdp/__init__.py", line 82, in async_scan
    await self._process_entries()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/ssdp/__init__.py", line 129, in _process_entries
    await asyncio.gather(*tasks)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py", line 133, in async_init
    result = await self._async_handle_step(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py", line 216, in _async_handle_step
    result: Dict = await getattr(flow, method)(user_input)
  File "/config/custom_components/myhome/config_flow.py", line 244, in async_step_ssdp
    return await self.async_step_test_connection()
  File "/config/custom_components/myhome/config_flow.py", line 131, in async_step_test_connection
    test_result = await test_session.test_connection()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/OWNd/connection.py", line 183, in test_connection
    result = await self._negotiate()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/OWNd/connection.py", line 285, in _negotiate
    raw_response = await self._stream_reader.readuntil(OWNSession.SEPARATOR)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/asyncio/streams.py", line 629, in readuntil
    raise exceptions.IncompleteReadError(chunk, None)
asyncio.exceptions.IncompleteReadError: 0 bytes read on a total of undefined expected bytes

If i try to re-add MyHome integration, i have:

Logger: aiohttp.server
Source: custom_components/myhome/config_flow.py:131
First occurred: 11:51:29 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:51:29

Error handling request
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohttp/web_protocol.py", line 422, in _handle_request
    resp = await self._request_handler(request)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohttp/web_app.py", line 499, in _handle
    resp = await handler(request)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohttp/web_middlewares.py", line 119, in impl
    return await handler(request)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/security_filter.py", line 56, in security_filter_middleware
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/request_context.py", line 18, in request_context_middleware
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/ban.py", line 72, in ban_middleware
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/auth.py", line 129, in auth_middleware
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/view.py", line 129, in handle
    result = await result
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/config/config_entries.py", line 117, in post
    return await super().post(request)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/http/data_validator.py", line 60, in wrapper
    result = await method(view, request, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/data_entry_flow.py", line 69, in post
    result = await self._flow_mgr.async_init(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py", line 133, in async_init
    result = await self._async_handle_step(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/data_entry_flow.py", line 216, in _async_handle_step
    result: Dict = await getattr(flow, method)(user_input)
  File "/config/custom_components/myhome/config_flow.py", line 86, in async_step_user
    return await self.async_step_test_connection()
  File "/config/custom_components/myhome/config_flow.py", line 131, in async_step_test_connection
    test_result = await test_session.test_connection()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/OWNd/connection.py", line 183, in test_connection
    result = await self._negotiate()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/OWNd/connection.py", line 285, in _negotiate
    raw_response = await self._stream_reader.readuntil(OWNSession.SEPARATOR)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/asyncio/streams.py", line 629, in readuntil
    raise exceptions.IncompleteReadError(chunk, None)
asyncio.exceptions.IncompleteReadError: 0 bytes read on a total of undefined expected bytes

Regarding the password, the gateway is configured with a password (not the default one) and MyHome integration doesn’t prompt me the box to give it. In case of it was due to the browser, i tried with Firefox and Chrome, same result.

Small add if it can be useful, F-454 authentication is set to “low security” not high with HMAC.

Thanks for your help

Would you be able to force the OWNd requirement to 0.7.24 to test?
You just need to edit the manifest.json file, and edit the line that says "requirements": ["OWNd==0.7.23"], to set it to 0.7.24, and restart Home Assistant so it installs the new version of the library.

If it works, I’ll push the change for the next release.

Hi,

OWNd should be installed automatically by Home Assistant, you have nothing to do for that part.

By the way, the development on the Alarm part has been halted because there is very little that can be done with it. It is by design not meant to be controlled through OpenWebNet.
The only thing that would be possible would be to collect status of the zones, but I’m not sure it’s of any real value.

Ah, good, I thought I’d have to integrate it manually, although to tell the truth I can’t find any OWNd-related files in the MyHome folders, bah!

What I did was:

1. Add your repository on HACS
  2. Install the repository from HACS
  3. Go to Settings>Integrations look for “MyHome” and install the integration.

Right now I don’t have a chance to test it on the system as I have retrieved a Raspy as I found it more convenient for managing HA and so I will remove the Docker installation from the Synology NAS.

As soon as I can access the system I will check if it will be possible to see at least the status of the alarm sensors, I hope so!

In any case thank you very much for your kind reply and the great work you are doing.
Have a great day!