Looking for Smart Hose Timer recommendation

So I have been reading here and there but so far cannot say I have found what I need. I have a few hoses and sprinklers at home which I need to manually start/shut down. Of course, I would like to automate that but cannot find the right one that integrates fine with HA, is not expensive (since I will need at least two or three of those), and do its job. Searching on Amazon is craziness because of how many of these things you can find (this is my search, if it does not work just search for Smart Hose Faucet Timer).

Can I get a few recommendations before I go ahead and order something that does not integrate with HA?

Currently I have my eyes on:

But again the cheaper the better for me, thanks in advance

I’ve been using the B-Hyve for over a year, and I have been pleasantly surprised. They are currently off for the season, but I need to get them all running for the growing season. As soon as I do, I will share my dashboards

Is there an HA integration for those? Could you share your setup or a start guide for this ones?

It’s a HACS integration.

It’s pretty easy to setup. Just follow the directions on the GitHub.

1 Like

To control one tap for animal watering I am using an off the shelf dumb solenoid, an off the shelf 12V power supply, and a Shelly RGB2. No cloud required! Shelly connects with wifi and integrates easily with HA.

@RayHollister cool gonna try first with just one and see how it goes if it works like yours then will go for a second one :slight_smile: thank you

I’d love a link if you still know where you got it! I was looking for one for a while.

Hi Ray

I’m using a K-Rain solenoid. Not sure what country you’re in but here’s the link to my local source:

https://www.bunnings.com.au/search/products?q=krain+solenoid&sort=BoostOrder&page=1

1 Like