I’ve been working an a custom Lovelace card and would like some feedback.
It’s a windrose card to show wind speed and direction history.
Link to the repo:
You can add this link in HACS as a cutom repo. It’s not a default repo yet.
Currently it works only with an direction entity with degrees, where 0 degrees is north and multiple windspeed entities using meters per second.
Every windspeed entities results in a bar graph. Only the first windspeed entity is used for the windrose.
The windspeed ranges are in Beaufort.
- support windspeed entities returning kph speeds.
- support direction entities returning direction as letters like N, E, S, W
- controls on the card to increase hours shown.
- controls to move back and forward in time.
- show the speeds in other unit like: mph, kph, mps, knots
- maybe also showing the seconds windspeed entity (Gust speeds) in the windrose.
- other configuration options?
- any ideas?
I would like to know your wishes.
And maybe share some pictures of the card in action. We didn’t have much wind here ately, so the above graph is made with dummy date.