Luxpower ac inverter integration?

Hi @guybw ,

I have just sent you an email requesting access to your GitHub repo for LuxPowerTek Hybrid Inverter integration. When you get chance, to address this I would be most grateful.

Cheers
Jonathan

Hi, great job!
may I try your integration?
[email protected]

Thanks!

Hi @guybw could you help me to try your Luxpower integration? Thamks a lot.

Hi Guy! Love your work! can you please help me with the Luxpower setup on HA?

Не могу написать сообщение. Пытаюсь настраивать HA, установил инвертор luxpower 5000 хочу добавить его в HA. Прошу поделиться интеграцией. Судя по отзывам она великолепна. Мой ник на github uzheka1203. Спасибо за такой труд.

Hi @guybw
I’m new to HA but would be very interested in trying out your LuxPower integration.
I’ve sent you an email.
Thanks
Steve

Hello @guybw , i’m interested to your integration, Ive a LUXPOWER 5KW LXP5khb and i need to add to my home assistant.

My GitHub username is fborraccetti.

Thanks you

Hello @guybw Can you also grant me access to the repo
Github: Stephenvs123

Hi @guybw, would really like to get my ha working with luxpower
i have luxpower 3.6 hybrid with battery storage please could you assist
could i access your repo

Hi @guybw the integration looks great, could you add me to the repo J8kesVanEeden

Wow, I guess not many people read the thread for instructions on how to join. Hint: It’s not asking for it here in the thread… you need to email guybw (email given numerous times above) and he’ll send you a questionnaire with the info he needs to give you access.

@Cronix Thanks I think the thread has got a bit long but yes please email me and I will get you setup. I don’t NEED an email, a github name is fine but the form is just so I can try where in the work it’s being used and what people are trying to achieve (so I can plan dev work)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
LUX have change the dongle for the WIFI dongles and have switched from an older wifi dongle (which had a web page) to a newer WiFi6 dongle. This newer dongle is not suported by ANY integration and LUX has actively blocked us from being able to locally monitor it.

HOWEVER - I am working on the early stages of creating a fix for this. It will be custom hardware (annoying but blame LUX) but if you are really stuck and want get data from your LUX / EG inverter and want it fed into MQTT (and then HA) and want LIVE data, please drop me a message / email and I will keep you up to date on my work.

UPDATE 2024/01/12 LUX have told me that they are going to supply dongles going forward with local connect enabled so this is great news.

1 Like

I’m moving some of my automations to node red. One of the things I want to do is turn off the LUXPower AC Charge Enable based on certain conditions - I’ve tried the ‘call service node’ with the domain switch and service turn_off on the entity Lux AC Charge Enable but this turns the whole Lux Invertor off.

Anybody any ideas on how to do this?

Sorted that was quite easy - address the entity not the device + entity :rofl:

Guy, not sure if you are just too busy, I have tried emailing but would lik eto get access to the project if possible.

Please add me to your project, I’m the process of adding a Lux invertor to my PV system

Good day please may I also have access to your Repo for Lux Inverter email is eugenebosman01atgmail.com

Sorry for the delay, I’ve some personal issues to deal with but I’m back on this now. Check your emails.

Hi @guybw how are u im interested in joining your GitHub i did send u an email but i didnt get a response can u please add me aswell please my email is [email protected] thank u very much