Luxpower ac inverter integration?

Also sent you an email @guybw Thanks

1 Like

@guybw I also sent an email requesting access to your Github project, please.

1 Like

@guybw guybw
Hello, Iā€™m a new member so I canā€™t seem to send you a message yet. Please share your github to email [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you
Maybe my English is not good

@guybw Please can you add me as well, I also cannot send you a DM as I just created my account on this forum.

1 Like

Hi Guybw,

Did send you a mail. Please can you add me to you project?

My GitHub ID is jnell1

Regards

I just sent you an email. Please check.

Hey @guybw please send for me . Email:[email protected]

@guybw Looks great, please could I get access to the project, thanks.

Github: CrispArc

@guybw - just pinged you an email mate - this looks fantastic mate - well done for the effort.

Please add me - my GH account is iby-dev.

Hey @guybw please send for me .Email:[email protected]

@guybw Would you please kindly add me as well, I cannot message you directly.

Hey @guybw please send for me [email protected]

Hi, I wrote you an email to try and use this integration. Did you read it?

I havenā€™t seen your email I will DM you.

Anyone know if this will work with the EG4 6000XP? This is a Luxpower OEM unit.

Yesterday wrote you on email. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @guybw , I just installed a LuxPower inverter and realized that there is no official integration. Can you please grant me access to your repo to try out your solution?

Can you please DM me cause I just created this account and cannot send any DMs.

Btw: The graphics look so much better than LuxPower app!

Hello @guybw, I hope you are well. Iā€™ve recently created my account and cannot seem to DM you. Firstly, excellent work on the Luxpower integration with HA and kudos for the effort put in to get this done. I too have a luxpower 5kW inverter and would really like to integrate with HA. Would it be possible to add me to the repo to get this setup on my side? If you wouldnā€™t mind, please DM me and I can share my details with you.

Many thanks!

Edit - I was able to send you a DM now. Thank you.

Iā€™ve been using this for over six months now and it works brilliantly. @guybw is a hero for all the work he puts in.

I now have Intelligent Octopus, which can now integrate with Zappi EV chargers, which means that I sometimes get cheap charging slots outside of a fixed window (in addition to the 23:30-05:30 window). That means also disabling battery discharge while my car is charging at odd hours sometimes as dictated by Octopus. I am going to use an automation that disables battery discharge when my Zappi is ā€˜Boostingā€™ and per the Intelligent Octopus custom integration I am in a ā€˜IO slotā€™.

What attribute would you suggest changing to disable battery discharge, perhaps the discharge % to 0 and then back to 100% when I want to re-enable the battery?

@guybw

Hi Guy,

I just got a Lux Hybrid inverter and would like to explore the HA integration please. I sent you an email a few days ago, could you add me please?

Thanks very much.