Can I participate in your project too?
I have an installation with 2 sna5000s and a 15Kw battery
E-mail: [email protected]
Github: Devis75
Thank you

My email is [email protected]

Please add me

Thank you

Hi, I’m Paolo and i Write you from Italy. Is it possible to have an instruction email for configuration of LUX POWER 6000 (LXP Hybrid 6k) inverter on HA?

Many Thank’s
P.

I about to pickup a pair of EG4 6000XP inverters but I want to be sure I can get them fully integrated with HA. I plan to use the hardwired ethernet adapter and want to use these local only. Is this integration one to consider?

I’d rather not share an email address online but my github username is the same as here if someone can grant me access that way.

Hello, I have one SNA 5000 WPV, I would really appreciate if you could try the integration, thank you. [email protected]

Hi Guy,

I’m a new memeber to HA, and have installed a LuxPower SNA5000WPV for my home which I’m trying to tinker with. I love what I’ve seen from your posts on this forum. Would you mind adding my to your Github page? Unfortunately I can’t seem to DM you (still a noob here).

Hi All, I would just like to confirm that the solution to LXP integration into home assistant by Guy works a treat! I have been using it for a couple of months now and I am happy with its operation. Be patient when making a request from Guy he is a busy man, but he will eventually get back to you.

Hello Guy,
May I join to your project?
My email: [email protected]
Github: hoangthangcsc
Thank you

Hi Guy,

Thank you so much for your great work. I am planning to buy an EG4 18kpv. Could you please add my github ->***.

Much appreciated!

It won’t work with the ethernet adaptor.

1 Like

Can you drop me an email please. Thanks!
my email is my username on here @hotmail.com

PLEASE - Do NOT post your email address on here!

Hi Guy , would it be possible to add me to you integration ?. I would like to try this.
thanks
Barend

Hi Guy,

I’ve sent you an email to be included.

Thanks, Sam

Please can you add me?

[email protected]

Hey @guybw I sent an email requesting access. Would love to give this a try. Thanks for all your work.

I’m also interested in this. I also sent an email! hope to be hearing from you soon :slight_smile:
my email is tudor_drg at yahoo

ciao, vorrei intergrazie il mio inverter luxpower power … potresti condividere con me il tuo codice ? grazie mille

Hey man I too, am interested in the lux inverter integration for home assistant, I’ve been trying and trying to find information on how to do it, and I’m just stuck. Can you point me in the right direction, or show me the files I need? Thanks in advance buddy!