Luxpower ac inverter integration?

Thank you :smiley:

May I ask why you donā€™t just publish a public git repo somewhere? It seems odd asking that everyone email you individually :sweat_smile:

It is well worth it.

Ciao, sono nuovo in HA, ho un inverter Luxpower, mi piacerebbe provare lā€™integrazione per configurare alcune automazioni, spero di ricevere una tua gentile risposta, grazie.

Hello, I am new in HA, I have a Luxpower inverter, I would like to try the integration to configure some automations, I hope to receive your kind reply, thanks

Google Traslated

Hi Guy, email sent to get integration. Cheers

Hi Guy

I know this is a fairly old post, but I have just started with HA and have a Luxpower inverter. Would you please share your integration with me? Jan

Hy guybw, email sent too, iā€™m waiting for you :wink:

Hi Guy

I would like to try it out your HA integration.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance
Best Regards

Hi Guy,

Iā€™m new to the forum so i canā€™t DM you.

Please could you send it to me also, [email protected]

Thanks a lot

I sent you an email.

hi could you send it to me
[email protected]
thanks

I want a try it

@guybw Hi Guy! Iā€™m really impressed with your HA integration and would like to test it. Iā€™ve sent you the email from [email protected]. Could you send it to me too?

Well, the inverter and batteries have finally been installed and I see this Guy character has still not published his code. Iā€™m finding this exceptionally frustrating. I have never known a situation like this in which someone on a public open-source forum has a solution but demands to keep it private with the insistence that everyone provide their personal email address to gain access. Iā€™m finding the whole notion a little disturbing, to be honest. I think Iā€™m just going to have to find a way to figure this out myself but I just feel itā€™s important that I express that this is absolutely not the way open source development should be done, and I find it incredible that Iā€™m the only one who thinks ā€œIā€™ll only give it to you if you give me your email address and i wonā€™t say whyā€ is just something you guys will accept without question :confused:

The good thing is that ā€œGuy characterā€ is not forcing you to do it.

You need to give him the email address that you use for Github so he can add you to the repository.

Good afternoon. Please give me access to your integration. here is my [email protected] Thank you.

Wow Andy!
No, I havenā€™t openly published my code, itā€™s on a Private github and I have enough people using it to be happy using it to say Iā€™m happy with it.

I have never said to give me your email or I wonā€™t accept you, if you had contacted me (which you havenā€™t) I would have sent you over some questions like, what equipment do you have, what is your github name (so I can add you) I ask for an email but you donā€™t need to provide it and stuff like do you know how to load a custom integration etc.

How I give access to my project is my choice. You can be as frustrated as you like but try spending your own money and time on a project and see people steal your code and then sell it, now that IS frustrating.
I look forward to you spending the next few months writing an integration, testing it with all the different models, and then getting it stable enough to use 24/7 or you knowā€¦ maybe donā€™t bash someone on a forum without ever contacting them ( you know how to use DM right?)
Heck if you had been concerned I was doing something dodgy I would have happily give you my phone number to have a chat about any concerns you have.

I absolutely donā€™t need to be backed up by anyone but if ANYONE had an issue with me / my project do you not think they would have posted on this thread about it?
My DM is always open to a discussion on my decision to keep it closed but, Iā€™m sure you have better things to be frustrated with.

Also thanks @ppmt

Also, just to show this does work, Iā€™ve attached my 2022 data so you can see Iā€™ve been running this properly (we made a major change in May 2022 which is why the data is slightly weird) on my own HA for a while.

5 Likes

PLEASE - donā€™t post your email address on this post, you are just going to get people spamming you.

If you want to contact me please email me or DM me on here. I do require some ā€œpersonalā€ information aka an email or github username to add you to my Github page (I have a very active issues / discussions page which should help with the more advanced stuff you want to do)
Thanks!

Buongiorno guybw, come detto via email sono nuovo in HA e chiedevo di poter provare il tuo plugin. Ho mandato la prima email per lā€™indirizzo di posta, mi hai chiesto di fare un account github ĆØ lā€™ho fatto e ti ho comunicato il repo preparato. Non ho piĆ¹ ricevuto notizie per recuperare il plugin. Considera che non ho mai usato github, quindi dimmi se ho sbagliato qualcosa o cosa devo fare di altro.

Saluti.

Hey @guybw - New member here but long time time HA fan.

I was wondering if I could be invited to your private project on Github. Getting my squirrel pod Lux AC invterter installed this week and would like to prep with your awesome project.

Canā€™t seem to DM you, possibly as I am a new member.