Luxpower ac inverter integration?

Hi Tim - I’ve sent you a DM.

@guybw Sent you an email as requested for access

Hi Guy, this looks absolutely amazing :slight_smile: Please may I have a copy of this :slight_smile:

@guybw I’m a new member too and can’t seem to DM either. Please send me a DM, would love to get access to your Github

1 Like

Hello @guybw , would you be interested in adding me to the GitHub?

My GH username is Alexciao.

If you’d like an email can you please DM me? I cannot do that as a new member.

Hi @guybw

What you have done with the LuxPower inverter looks amazing, I have recently had a an LP ACS3600 inverter with batteries installed and I am just getting into HA and would be grateful if I could be added to you gitHub to access your integration.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Guy,

This looks like a good project, does the integration use modbus to communicate with the inverter locally or is the data gathered from the Lux servers?

Hi @marksie1988 it’s using the modbus to talk directly to the dongle, no lux server / internet required.

For some background, I actually wrote this in order to have my inverter work off the internet (or if LUX closed down etc) as well as to change settings that you just can’t do via the app / web console.

Sounds perfect and exactly what I’m looking for, any chance I can be added? Username is the same on GH

@guybw Your intergration looks amazing. I have sent you an email requesting access to your private github as I’d like to use it.

1 Like

Good day Guy, just starting off with my HA project. Would love to try it out. Could you please send me the Luxpower link please?

Hi @guybw,

What a great project you have for the Lux inverter. I am also interested in trying out your project to integrate my lux inverter and would love to share my experience.

Thanks so much

Hi Guy,
I’ve been trying a few defferent methodes of HA with Luxpower SNA 5000, without any success.
Love what you are doing can I please join your github page.

Hi @guybw

Could you please share your project with me at jacohelm · GitHub

I recently acquired a Luxpower Inverter and would like to use the integration in home assistant to switch of unnecessary appliances when load-shedding hits.

Just a little update from me, I’ve been made aware that the Lux Powertek units are also rebranded as EG4 or EG4 electronics. They seem to be identical so if you have one of theses units please let me know as I would like to be able to support them as well!

Thanks!
Guy

So, today I finally got around to trying @guybw 's integration on Home Assistant after he added me to the github page last night, and I have to say, it was a breeze to get it set up and running.

I am now one step closer to my planned automations and after adding DanteWinters’ card to the mix, I am just about ready to kick the oem app to the curb.

Great work @guybw and thanks.

Hey @jacoh this is exactly the stuff I love to hear!

As for DanteWinters’ card I absolutely agree, it’s awesome
Here is the link for his card if anyone else wants to see it:

1 Like

Hi

I am trying to integrate luxpower with HA using lxp_bridge and MQTT but I have no luck getting it to work. May I please try your integration and see if it works for me. I also send you a mail.

Hi @guybw , this looks really helpful. Please may I have a copy of this.

1 Like

Hi Guy,

I am interested in trying out your integration for the luxpower. Could you please send me a link to your github?

Thank you,
Mike