Luxpower ac inverter integration?

Please share with me.

Hello @guybw
I would also like the LuxPower integration please.

I’d love to get this too!

Hi @guybw
I’ve just dropped you an email. please can you add me to your github page. I have 2x Lux Power inverters running in parallel with panels and batteries. I’m looking for a better way of monitoring my consumption especially during loadshedding and the OEM app is not great at all.

2 Likes

I’ve replied to your email.

Hi @guybw Love your work, can you please add me to the github project too, the Lux power app is really annoying kortgat (github.com)

Hi @guybw

wouldbe really gradeful if you could add me also…github ID Redbaron1973

thanks in advance

P.

Hi @guybw , just purchased a Luxpower and wanting to connect it to my HA via your project.
Please add me to your Github project, unless i can DM you direct on Github as my HA forum account is new. my Github ID is travismailsa

Thanks in advance.

Fellow South African?

4 Likes

@MeMBraNe I’ve just sent you a DM. Since I started to keep stats of installs I have 39 people using this in SA so I know it works for you guys.

Awesome mate, thanks so much. That is great to hear

Hi @guybw, I too have just got a luxpower and wish to connect it to HA. Please could you add me to your Github project. I have emailed you seperately
Thanks in advance
J

1 Like

Hi @guybw, please add me too. Got my inverter yesterday and keep to connect to HA for better monitoring.
Vernon

Hi @guybw. I’m looking to add LuxPower to my HA setup. I would be grateful if you would add me to your GitHub page.

Regards

Hello everyone.

@guybw sent you a mail. Cant pm cheers

Hi everyone there is no replies from @guybw. is anyone able to provide a guide or help set this up

Hi Guy,is it possible to add me also please?

Hi sorry for the delay, Ive been away this week. I’ve replied to your email.

Hi,

Has anyone managed to integrate with a LXP-LB 12kw Hybrid inverter?

Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul, yes that should work just fine with my project. Drop me a message and I will get you added if like.