MELCLOUD not working?

Yes, I am connected in UK now.

Yes, connected in UK now 22:45 on 22/04/2024

Can get the temp readings and such, but still cannot control the device via melcloud.

Can control the device now. Some lag still.

They have fixed the issue, tried it 2mins ago. Although, it takes about 30 seconds to come up and 15 seconds to turn off. I hope that delay in activities improve.

1 Like

Hi
I have the same problem , I reset the module on the bedroom ac the other 2 now work but the bedroom one does not respond from Mel cloud
Please could you tell me how did you fix this

Thanks
Colin

Hello, in Italy same problem and this morning I received this on my MELCloud app.

“Update 22/04/2024. Dear MELCloud customer, since Wednesday 17/04 the integration of the voice assistant and the connectivity of the MELCloud application have not been functioning properly in some cases. Our software team is working to resolve the issue and we are confident that the service will return to normal shortly. At the moment, there is no need to reset the Wi-Fi interface or attempt to reconnect the equipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and we thank the users who have contacted us to inform us.”

“In some cases”? To me it looks like in all the cases ahahahhaha

Brilliant, I’ll will travel into Chester as I deleted all. So will have to set up app again, my fault for being impatient. :joy:

Hi
I have same problem ,press the reset button and now won.t connect
Could you tell me what the solution was
Thanks

yesterday at 19:00 CET melcloud started back to work.

it seems that finaly today they fixt it for the netherlands. i just disabled the dns work around about an hour ago and its still working. so happy for those that could not use the work around.

It seems that even in Italy they fixed it :pray:t2:

1 Like

The melcloud issue still present in Greece.

Same here.
Really slow to respond.

Johno I get constant err light before it goes out.

not working yet here in Italy twice blinking yellow err light every 5 secs

It looks good now in Italy but slow response, in any case clima works with MELCloud app Android

when it worked again yesterday the response time was very slow (france) : a minute for the air conditioner to turn off when I pressed the button in melcloud. But today everything is ok. 2 or 3 seconds.