Mercedes Me Component

Please create a github issue and share the debug logs and the diagnostic report.

IMHO Correct :slight_smile:

Thanks for the data. This is a bug in my component. You have a hybrid car and for this cartype the internal attribute is ā€œdistanceZEā€¦ā€ and not ā€œdistanceElectricalā€¦ā€ like for the EQs - my fault. I will fix it in the next version.

1 Like

Just a heads-up: MB will deploy some changes to the push-api (the api that my component is using). Please expect a downtime and potential problems afterwardsā€¦

MB Statement:

Push API - Scheduled Maintenance

Upcoming scheduled maintenance notice

While we strive to minimize any disruptions during the maintenance window, there might be brief periods of service unavailability for the Push APIs (vehicle signals and vehicle command responses).
Incoming vehicle data will be processed and can be retrieved once the maintenance is completed without any loss of information.

Start time

Aug 22, 11:00 CEST

Estimated duration

1 hour

3 Likes

Thank you! Looking forward!

I have published a release v0.17.0ā€¦

New

1. New translations: Polish, Czech, Hebrew (thanks to @piotrgt, @tomasz-soltysik, @ngocjohn, @avielj )
  2. The range_electric senor got two new attributes distanceZEReset and distanceZEStart - this is for hybrid cars only.
  3. New sensor distanceZEStart. Shows the distance driven in zero-emission mode since last start (or whatever start means for MB). This is for hybrid cars only.

Breaking Changes

Hopefully none

Others

Enhance your experience with this integration by using VEHICLE INFO CARD. This card is designed to work seamlessly with the integration, providing a beautiful and intuitive interface to display the data in your Home Assistant dashboard.

Key Features

• Seamless Integration: Automatically pulls in data from the integration.
  • Customizable: Easily modify the cardā€™s appearance to fit your theme.
  • Interactive: Includes controls to interact with the data directly from your dashboard.
  • Multilingual Support: The card includes various translations, making it accessible in multiple languages.

Check out the Custom Lovelace Card for more details and installation instructions.

Thanks @ngocjohn - Great workā€¦

3 Likes

@VietNgoc Great card! I have a hybrid car. Is it possible to show the electric range at the top of the main card instead of classic fuel?

Hi, can you please screen these attributes, what are their names in sensor electric? Thanks

@apachelance Iā€™ve already figured it out, I didnā€™t consider the possibility that someone will have both options available. I have added this combination view if someone has a hybrid car.

CleanShot 2024-08-16 at 03.29.56

2 Likes

its the sensor value sensor.XXX_range_electric for hybrid and EQs

Perfect @VietNgoc! Thanks.

Hi @VietNgoc,

I do have a weird behaviour with my (two) instances of the card.

My setup: I have two cards (for the same car), the only differences are the car pictures, where I have the light and the dark version. So I switch between the two cards with regards to the sun.sun entity.

The thing is, on the second card, the sevices are not accessible. Eben though they aere configured identically. Can you check?

The easiest way would be making the pictures templatible (hint, hint).

Hi @Thomas01 , I just tried the conditions. I havenā€™t noticed any problem. I duplicated the base card, replaced the new images for the new card, left the rest settings. Visibility for the new card put sun.sun state equal to below_horizon. Old original card, added visibility to not equal to below_horizon. The original settings seem to be the same, except for the changed image. Did you set the condition opposite for the original card compared to the new one? I used duplicate methodā€¦

Hmm, duplicating works, I did the second card by hand, I probabely have the error somwhere else. Iā€™ll look into it more deeply.

Turns out Iā€˜m the idiot: I configured the services, but forgot to enable them.

MB has completed the maintenance of the push api. Looks like the have done a good job - the websocket connection was stable without an interruption. So far I do not see any impact - but lets see what the next days will bringā€¦

2 Likes

Hi @VietNgoc,
thanks for your very well work! Everything works fine except the option to see the electric range. Iā€™m really new to HA and donā€™t know where to put the sensor of electric range so that its shown like in the picture. Didnā€™t find a possibility to choose he range in the configuration either.

Thanks for your help!

The added view is not in the latest release. It will be in the new one, which will be in couple days ā€¦ :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

How to install HA Vehicle-images?
I am a new HA user. I own an MB EQA car and I would like to get a picture of the car on my dashboard. How to do it, simple instructions please.

Here is tutorial from @Thomas01 to get the images

@ReneNulschDE, sorry to tag you here. I have a question about this change to the card, is there a way to assign this attribute doorlockstatusgas for EV/Hybrid versus fuel cars? Or is this attribute common for all vehicle types?