Mercedes Me Component

I put them together in Photoshop using standard clipart and some hue/saturation adjustments. You should be able to download using this link. Let me know if the link doesn’t work. I can email them to you.

Thanks for the download.
Will implement this over the weekend.

Greetings from Sardinia, here is a small „on vacation and 150 GitHub stars“ release… thanks for your support.

New

• (experimental) - HA-Action (Service) to configure the charge break windows (AC only)
    • The action is the same like the option in your MB-App (if available for your car, tested with EQE and EQS)
    • The complete config gets overwritten, so you can’t just manipulate one slot (problem of the API)
    • There is currently no sensor to read the current config, but you can find the values in the diagnostic report.
    • Check the attributes of the car-sensor to monitor progress. (API sends a timeout message after ~5min)
    • This is the first time that I had to adjust the last known API description files, therefor: highly experimental

Changes

• The sensor Charging Power is set to “0” instead of unknown if the value is temp. not reported by the car (Status: 3) (fixes #261 )
  • The sensor ElectricConsumptionStart has a new default of “0” - Important for Hybrid cars when the current/last ride was without electric usage. (In the past the sensor showed unknown or was not created on HA startup
1 Like

Thanks for implementing this @ReneNulschDE, hope you are enjoying your holidays.

Just some feedback: when I execute the service, I see the different breaks in the app, but they are all inactive while I set them to active in the service.

This line is in the log:
[custom_components.mbapi2020.client] End charging_break_clocktimer_configure for vin XXX

If you find the time and need some more information, please let me know.

Thanks for the test. What happens when you execute the service with status inactive?

Exactly the same, so also inactive in the app. Tried to set two breaks, one with status active, one with status inactive and both show inactive in the app. Timings are correctly set.
When I set a third break to status not set, that third one doesn’t show in the app (as expected).

Thanks, let me check.

1 Like

I have fixed the client.py in the master branch and will create a bugfix release today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Did you had the chance to recheck with the latest version?

I finally found the time to check. I did the same test as previously (with the three timers) and it now works as expected. Wonderful stuff, much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi @VietNgoc
I‘m coming around fiddling with the custom button.
What I‘m struggling with is how your card expects the custom card to be formatted to be used.

Current setup: Under „Custom Card“ the following is pre-filled:

[]

The card I want to use for the custom button has the following YAML code:

square: false
type: grid
cards:
  - type: custom:mushroom-entity-card
    entity: sensor.XXX_state_of_charge
    name: Battery
    entity: switch.ev_charger
    name: Charger
    entity: sensor.XXX_max_state_of_charge
    name: Max Charge
    icon: mdi:battery
    icon_color: grey
    entity: sensor.XXX_charging_power
    name: Power
    fill_container: false
columns: 2

How do I put this in the visual editor box?
If I put them verbose between the square bracket, it does not get recognized.
If I replace the square brackets by the YAML code, dito.
I did indent each line in the YAML code by one tab, same result.

Any pointers?

In the yaml editor it should be in the form of a list.

- square: false
  type: grid
  cards:
      entity: sensor.XXX_state_of_charge
      name: Battery
      entity: switch.ev_charger
      name: Charger
      entity: sensor.XXX_max_state_of_charge
      name: Max Charge
      icon: mdi:battery
      entity: sensor.XXX_charging_power
      name: Power
      fill_container: false
  columns: 2

2024-09-16 12.16.19

YOu‘re the man

Thanks, works.

Hi, can somebody point me how to remove old vehicle from MercedesME 2020? I got new car and removed old car from Mercedes ME portal, but I still have old car in Home Assistant.

Tanks

Hi, the only option is to remove the integration and re-add it. (The sensor ids will be the same - so no impact on the configuration)

MB is sending out emails (at least in Germany) indicating that starting mid October the login will work with email only. So please make sure you add a verified email address to your mb account.

Please make sure you change from mobile number login to email address login before Oct-19 (just to make sure you have a valid email based token)

Let’s see what surprises this change will bring…

1 Like