myVAILLANT integration

Hi, My Vaillant intstallation was upgraded today from multimatic to MyVaillant… have installed the integration succesful exept do not see any devices, when looking in debug I see a 404 error

" File “/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/aiohttp/client_reqrep.py”, line 1060, in raise_for_status
raise ClientResponseError(
aiohttp.client_exceptions.ClientResponseError: 404, message=‘Resource Not Found’, url=URL(‘https://api.vaillant-group.com/service-connected-control/vrc700/v1/rts/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx/devices’ "

any ideas ?

thanks
Erik

Have you tried the latest pre release? If yes, please open an issue.

Hi Philipp,
I have installed via HACS and do not have the option to update, can you please tell me how i can determine what version i am running.
thanks
Erik

Yesterday i get update on my gatewayt VR920 to new app myVaillant. All done and perfect… I see that new app works many many batter than my old Multimatic. Now all settings is set at the same time. No any lags…

Also i can confirm that this integration works ok on my setup:

• boiler Vaillant EcoCompact VSC206 4-5
  • controller VRC700/6 Multimatic
  • remote controller VR91/4
  • extended module Vaillant VR71
  • gateway Vaillant VR920

thanks for developer :slight_smile:

Have found the switch, show beta…
Installed the 7.3.b6 and now i have devices and values
Will continue testing
Thanks

where do i set the away mode temperature? now its 15 degress I want i to be 18 degress

@pdd Hi Philipp
Thank you for a great Integration!
Any chance Sysflow temperature sensor could be added?

Hello, after upgrading my AUROCompact heating system with the Multimatic 700 panel and the VR921 gateway from the Multimatic app to the MyVaillant app, the Multimatic integration in Home Assistant of course no longer worked.

Through my search I came across the MyPyllant integration. First I installed version 7.3.0 via HACS. Unfortunately without success. The registration went smoothly, but no entities were displayed to me. Then I updated to version 7.4.0b, but unfortunately that didn’t work either. My MyVaillant account is displayed to me, but I don’t see any entities.

Can anybody help me further?

System as described above: Multimatic 700 panel with VR921 gateway.

Thank you very much

Found a mistake!!! For me too it was the stupid Govee integration!!! I deleted it and now it works!

I don’t know what that is, does it exist in the myVAILLANT app? If yes, please create an issue on Github and post a screenshot.

Thanks for your work,

would it be possible to have the water_heater entity as climate class (as the multimatic integration had) ?

1 Like

I mean it’s possible, but what’s the advantage of that?

1 Like

Hi. I have in my myVaillant integration some consumption…
Some is electrical and some name primary. What is what ?
And it is only daily condumption ? And probably Primary it is gas consumption. But if i want add it to Dashboard energy i can not to gas because it show me data in Wh but gas should be in m3. How i can change it and why show in Wh ?

Primary is gas and this is how those boilers calculate energy consumption.
Actually if you look at the bill you are getting from Orlen/PGNiG you will also see it’s in kWh, despite the fact the meter they are using is in m3 :slight_smile:
I don’t think you can change it and i don’t know if that would be accurate enough, as in reality calorific value (kaloryczność) of gas might be different in different places, same way as you have different gas type in different places.

Gas meters with Wh are also supported by HA, it even says so in the dialog when adding a gas source:

Pick a sensor which measures gas consumption in either of CCF, ft³, m³, GJ, kWh, MJ, MWh, Wh.

But i guess it depends on what units are used by the boiler, right?
I don’t see any point in HA converting kWh to m3 not knowing calorific value of the gas, if boiler is providing kWh.
Would be different if boiler would provide m3.
For me this kind of conversion would not be accurate enough.

I send you priv

Hi, thanks for your great integration. Recently moved over from multmatic on the VRC700. I’m trying to set DHW mode from Home Assistant call service

service: water_heater.set_operation_mode
target:
  entity_id: water_heater.old_byre_domestic_hot_water_0
data:
  operation_mode: Auto

But I get the error

File "/config/custom_components/mypyllant/water_heater.py", line 208, in async_set_operation_mode
    DHWOperationMode(enum_value),
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/enum.py", line 712, in __call__
    return cls.__new__(cls, value)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/enum.py", line 1135, in __new__
    raise ve_exc
ValueError: 'AUTO' is not a valid DHWOperationMode

Is this expected? I see you model the VRC700 modes differently but do I need to use the non-VRC700 mode names in my service call?

I used the multimatic integration until now. Updated to the new myVAILLANT App and shifted to this integration.

It works great with my VR921 gateway and provides many more sensors for the ecoTEC plus :+1:

I‘m still a bit confused with the Energy sensors:

1. Heating Energy Efficiency
    It keeps on 0,0 and doesn’t show any other values.

Anyway, Thx for your integration and keep up the good work!

Hello

I am new here Is it possible to make Vaillant heatpump on ModBus ?
we have here some clients hu want these. If some one can help me then i am clad and all so i can pay for that solutions.
We have here VaillanT HEATPUMPS.
My email is [email protected] thanx.