Created new custom component to integrate my HA with EdgeOS,
Integration is based (mostly) on WebSocket and few API calls.
It allows to monitor:
- System CPU, Memory and uptime as sensors
- Specific interface in to get tx/rx bps and total bytes (incoming and outgoing) as different sensors
- Leased devices as sensor (in my network all devices connected to the network defined, so new leased devices should be treated as suspected)
- Per monitored network device get tx/rx bps and total bytes (incoming and outgoing) as different sensors
- Per monitored network device binary sensor with indication whether it’s connected or not (instead of pinging it)
Ability to define a network device as tracking device.
If you would like to test it:
Project is running on my HA for the last 3 weeks.