New integration: Energy monitoring device Circutor Wibeee

¿ puedes compartir esa información con nosotros ?. Me gustaría poder tener una estimación de mi factura.

Por otro lado, tengo una duda que no se como solucionar. Tengo dos wibeee instalados y funcionando correctamente ( 1 general y el segundo para la calefacción ). Pero cuando reinicio home assistant, a veces me intercambia los nombres de los sensores.

Normalmente sensor.wibeee_phase4_active_power_2 corresponde con la potencia activa de toda la casa y sensor.wibeee_phase4_active_power con la potencia activa de la calefacción. Al reiniciar home assistant en ocasiones se intercambian los sensores y tengo que dar varios reinicios hasta que vuelven a estar como yo quiero.

¿ Sabéis como solucionarlo ?
##################################################
Can you share that information with us? I wish I could have an estimate of my bill.

On the other hand, I have a question I don’t know how to solve. I have two wibeee installed and working properly ( 1 general and the second for the heating ). But when I restart the home assistant, he sometimes exchanges the names of the sensors with me.

Usually sensor.wibeee_phase4_active_power_2 corresponds to the active power of the whole house and sensor.wibeee_phase4_active_power to the active power of the heating. When restarting home assistant sometimes the sensors are exchanged and I have to give several restarts until they are as I want them again.

Do you know how to solve this ?

Hi @juanjoSanz,

I still have problems. After restarting HA, it works for a few minutes and then stops working.

I have this erros in the log:

2020-04-20 15:31:35 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] unexpected exception for get http://192.168.1.95:80/en/status.xml
2020-04-20 15:36:25 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] ClientResponseError: 400, message='invalid constant string', url='http://192.168.1.95:80/en/status.xml
2020-04-20 15:36:31 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] ServerDisconnectedError: None

Could you please help?

Best regards.

1st of all, thanks for all the effort in putting this together. I have the Mirubee / Wibeee 1 phase Box and using as @csrp mentioned

sensor:
# Wibeee energia
  - platform: wibeee
#    name: Wibeee (removed)
    host: 192.168.xx.xx
#    scan_interval: 5 (removed)
#    phases: 1 (removed)

Working, after turning off/on the Wibeee, but after a few minutes HA just will not receive data anymore, need to reboot both to get it to work again.

Any feedback on how to fix this by any of the more experienced ones here?
Thanks

Olá Roberto ja conseguiste arranjar solução para isso? estou a tentar ver um monitor de consumo para mim mas ainda ando a ver qual o melhor para a minha situação que tenho uma caixa minúscula onde apenas cabem mais 2 dijuntores… O WIBEE é mt interessante mas gostava que tivesse a integração com HA sem ter que usar a cloud deles. . Quando encontrares solução diz algo…

Mas temporariamente penso que podes usar um web scraper para ires buscar os dados … abraço

Oi Jorge, sim partilhei ontem no YT https://youtu.be/5reJuT069sA .
Foi com a ajuda do André Bação que já tinha feito um fork do código. O problema era o refresh rate que estava muito elevado no default, tipo 0,5 sec, agora está em 15 e está estável. Muito fixolas :+1:

Boas. Segui o tutorial do roberto e wibee não arranca, tenho uma série de erros:

2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key model and value WBB
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key webversion and value 4.4.134
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key time and value 1591896953
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_angle and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_total and value 71.20
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_fund and value 2.90
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_ar3 and value 1.20
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_ar5 and value 1.20
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_ar7 and value 1.20
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_ar9 and value 0.50
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_tot_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_fun_V and value 234.50
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_ar3_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_ar5_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_ar7_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase1_thd_ar9_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_angle and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_total and value 13.20
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_fund and value 2.50
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_ar3 and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_ar5 and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_ar7 and value 0.30
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_ar9 and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_tot_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_fun_V and value 234.50
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_ar3_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_ar5_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_ar7_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase2_thd_ar9_V and value 0.00
2020-06-11 18:36:00 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.wibeee.sensor] Unable to create WibeeeSensor Entities for key fase3_angle and value 0.00

Hola buenas.
Tengo un wibeee box y me he instalado un sistema fotovoltaico. El problema que tengo es que no consigo ver la energia de la phase 1(general) en valor negativo en el homeassistant.
Alguien me puede ayudar.

Hi. I also have the same problem the solar production on system… if the production it’s superior than consumption it should appears a negative value not positive. As i can see it’s possible to use the power factor because it appears also negative.

1 Like

Hi, you could use phase4 values. In my case if phase4_active_power is greater than phase1_active_power then phase1_active_power should be negative. I’ve created a sensor

iberdrola_active_power:
        friendly_name: Potencia iberdrola
        unit_of_measurement: 'W'
value_template: >-
    {% if states('sensor.wibeee_phase1_active_power')|float < states('sensor.wibeee_phase4_active_power')|float and states('sensor.wibeee_phase2_active_power')|float > states('sensor.wibeee_phase1_active_power')|float %}
        {{  states('sensor.wibeee_phase1_active_power')|int * -1  }}
    {% else %}
        {{  states('sensor.wibeee_phase1_active_power')|int }}
    {% endif %}

Tras pegarme mucho con el sensor wibee/ mirubee decidí investigar y desde hace bastante tiempo Home Assistant trabaja con los servicios rest, tanto json como xml.
Así que decidí extraer los datos de esta manera.
Recordar poner en json_attributes los parámetros que queramos medir

- platform: rest
    name: wibeee
    resource: http://ip_del_medidor/en/status.xml
    json_attributes_path: "$.response"
    scan_interval: 2
    value_template: 'OK'
    json_attributes:
      - "fase1_vrms"
      - "fase1_p_activa"
      - "fase1_irms"
      - "fase2_p_activa"
      - "fase2_irms"
      - "fase3_p_activa"
      - "fase3_irms"

##### FASE 1 WIBEEE #########
  - platform: template
    sensors:
      consumo_fase1:
        friendly_name: "ConsumoFase1"
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.wibeee', 'fase1_p_activa') }}"

sensors:
      voltaje_fase1:
        friendly_name: "VoltajeFase1"
        unit_of_measurement: 'V'
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.wibeee', 'fase1_vrms') }}"        

sensors:
      amperios_fase1:
        friendly_name: "AmperiosFase1"
        unit_of_measurement: 'A'
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.wibeee', 'fase1_irms') }}"

##### FASE 2 WIBEEE #########
    sensors:
      consumo_fase2:
        friendly_name: "ConsumoFase2"
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.wibeee', 'fase2_p_activa') }}"

sensors:
      amperios_fase2:
        friendly_name: "AmperiosFase2"
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.wibeee', 'fase2_irms') }}"

##### FASE 3 WIBEEE #########
    sensors:
      consumo_fase3:
        friendly_name: "ConsumoFase3"
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.wibeee', 'fase3_p_activa') }}"

sensors:
      amperios_fase3:
        friendly_name: "AmperiosFase3"
        value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.wibeee', 'fase3_irms') }}"
1 Like

Hola Viole,
yo también he decidido usar la plataforma rest para acceder a los datos.
Una duda, cómo estás gestionando los errores en la consulta? es decir, frecuentemente recibo None en el estado del sensor, a partir de ahí arrastro el error en sensores templates que calculo sobre estos datos.

saludos,

No me funciona esta configuración. ¿ Qué estoy haciendo mal ?. Si accedo a la dirección http://192.168.1.23/en/status.xml veo todos los valores del medidor.

Con esta configuración únicamente encuentro un sensor.wibeee con estado " OK ".

• platform: rest
    name: wibeee
    resource: http://192.168.1.23/en/status.xml
    json_attributes_path: “$.response”
    scan_interval: 10
    value_template: ‘OK’
    json_attributes:
    • “fase1_vrms”
    • “fase1_p_activa”
    • “fase1_irms”
    • “fase2_p_activa”
    • “fase2_irms”
    • “fase3_p_activa”
    • “fase3_irms”

Buenas, no se si has seguido el hilo, pero tengo previsto realizar la integración en HA cuando me sea posible de mi librería. Así quedará todo integrado y de manera fácil para todos.

Si alguien quiere avanzar es bienvenido. La librería: https://github.com/fquinto/pywibeee

ENGLISH:
Hi, I don’t know if you have followed the thread, but I plan to do the integration in HA when possible from my library. So everything will be integrated and easy for everyone.

If anyone wants to advance, they are welcome. The library: https://github.com/fquinto/pywibeee

Hola Javier, pues no sabría decirte, yo no estoy obteniendo errores.
Lo siento.

Hola, genial son buenas noticias que tengamos alternativas. Muchas gracias por tu esfuerzo.
Un saludo

Hola, efectivamente con esa integración, solo se recibe el OK, si te vas a Herramientas de desarrolladores -> estados y buscas wibeee, veras que los datos salen en los atributos, por eso con cada uno de los atributos creo un template que es que muestro en Home Assistant.
Espero haberte ayudado, un saludo.

Hola:
En mi caso cuando la phase2_active-power(solar) es mayor que la phase4_active_power(genral), entonces el valor de phase1_power_activa tendra que ser negativo. De esta manera me funciona ok. Creo recordar que para los modelos de BOX mono la entrada de las placas esta en la phase2 y para el modelo de BOX trio la entrada de las placas esta en la phase4.
Dejo un ejemplo de como lo he podido solucionar.

• platform: template
    sensors:
    iberdrola_active_power:
    friendly_name: Potencia Casa
    unit_of_measurement: ‘W’
    value_template: >-
    {% if states(‘sensor.wibeee_phase2_active_power’)|float > states(‘sensor.wibeee_phase4_active_power’)|float %}
    {{ states(‘sensor.wibeee_phase1_active_power’)|float * -1 }}
    {% else %}
    {{ states(‘sensor.wibeee_phase1_active_power’)|float }}
    {% endif %}

Hi again. The problem it’s that i have a Wibeee box only to solar and another ti mesure only the consumption… How can i get both?

In case some are, or will be, having problems with the integration, check if you can truly access the data at: http://“wibeee-ip”/en/status.xml

Just noticed my sensors kept giving “unknown” as a state. Then I tried to access the .xml and couldn’t connected, even though I was using the wibeee static ip and was on the same subnet.

I did some resets and always the same problem kept popping up; so after that weird struggle I simply decided to put aside the official app “Wibeee Home”, and did the configuration of the device itself, after another reset, and connecting to “Wibee_xxxxx” WiFi, and after that using the ip: 192.168.1.150.

User: user
Pass: user

When it connected with my network it was working as it should. The same with the integration.

Edit:
I’ll be damned… Thought it was a problem with the router. But, I just received an email from Wibeee Support:

“Con la nueva versión de firmware, el acceso a la página interna del dispositivo una vez configurado ha quedado restringido. Si deseas realizar exportación de datos te recomiendo que valores nuestros servicios de API y MODBUS. Te adjunto algunos manuales e información acerca de ellos.”

“With the new firmware version, access to the internal page of the device once configured has been restricted. If you want to export data, I recommend that you use our API and MODBUS services. I enclose some manuals and information about them.”

Hi! Can you provide the version that you are using? Are you upgrade the firmware?
Are you testing using the lib New integration: Energy monitoring device Circutor Wibeee ? Thanks!